from vedic astro reading forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am

Secondly, are you so sure that a day will never come when someone tells you the same when you cry out for help.

Or are you so confident that you may may never face such difficulties in the future?

Would you rather safeguard your pride than ask for help? If this is the case then please tell me how to do so and i shall become your student, for i am a weak human.

Donnyboy it is not about who will cum to help us or wat will we do..It is about how we will react to it and how we take it in..

Do we start cying and abusing or insulting others or we take it with a strong faith and try to make rectification and try to understand god's teaching towards us...
And Mr. Amar, i am willing to help you in any way i possibly can. I am no astrologer, but i am willing to hear and understand your problems. It may not sound like much, but if these few words of encouragement can help you feel a little better, than i am most willing to carry on a conversation with you, at the least. Please
I will really recommend you to help urself fisrt and then think of helping others coz otherwise u will just add on to negativity to urself and may also make others negative...Its a sincere advise...if u wanna take it...

Regards,
Raman

donnyboy

Post by donnyboy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 am

Rhutobello wrote:I have read this thread today, and I would have stopped it long ago if I had read it before.

First and foremost.

This site is a voluntary site, which is free, which is open for all, which gives help to many, BUT CAN NEVER PLEASE ALL.

Since this is an voluntary site, and you haven't paid a cent to get into it, you have no claim to get any response to your request, IN FACT to do like donnyboy, who complain and tell negative thing about those who voluntary give of their time ,free of charge, is a good reason to Never get any response.

If one as with respect, treat the Readers with respect, and ask questions that are in such a state that they can be answered, then you have a great chanse to get response.

To ask question that in fact can't easy be answered, are harder to respond to, and if so, the member might try to ask in another way, or to move on to another free site, or if like this where it is a case for life and death, go to a professional who can give professional help, that be a psychiatrist or a Astrologer.

If everything is given in the Star, well then everything that happen to you, happen to you even if you know about it or not.

If you really want to change your life, then you must believe that the star have many path for you, and that YOU must try to make the best out of your life.

That is one of the reason you are allowed to take right, left or go straight ahead.....that is one of the reason why you can travel to Canada instead of Cuba....that is one of the reason you can be a doctor instead of an Cow driver.....it is called personal initiative....it is controlled by your free will and your ability to put up goals and work towards them.

Those who try this approach to life will not waste their precious time, and be in such a negative state of mind because a free site don't say what the star has in mind for them!
I think you've completely missed the obvious Mr.Rhutobello.
Everything you've said about personal will and initiative is very true.

But allow me question your personal perspective on the purpose behind this forum. Like you said this forum is completely free. Now let's take a step back and ask why is IT FREE? I'm sure this isn't a tough question, is it?

In my previous post, i have mentioned that i lost my job and further more i was not paid a dime towards the end of that month. Now how do you expect me to go and visit a professional astrologer who charges Rs.1000/- at the least(let alone visit a shrink who may charge even more!). And this is where this forum comes into play and that is why you have "freeloaders"(as you've so perfectly and indirectly coined) such as myself and amar1 ask for help as such.

Now in order to find an answer what would you suggest that amar and myself do as an alternative to asking help for on this forum?

a) Would you rather that i spend a whole week without eating in order to save up some money to make a professionals' payment?
b) Would you rather i sell my liver or a kidney to muster up some cash in order to set up an appointment with a professional?

But the real mystery is this - What does it take to move a few muscles in your fingers to post a reply saying that you've not been able to figure out what the problem is astrologically? I do not even expect you to defend astrology as i know perfectly well that no science is entirely accurate. Or is it a matter of pride? I'd like to also remind everyone who's reading this that kindness is not a sign of weakness.

Must "freeloaders" like myself resort to such methods to get your attention?

For someone who is 42 years my senior and with more experience, you have not understood that there are two sides to a story.

And my humble request to everyone who comes across this thread is that these are not the ramblings of a 23-year-old immature boy. If you go through it again then you'll notice that all i ask for is a little empathy and transparency.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 am

Dear Donnyboy,
I think u did miss out that amar has ben given reply before also but just like you he also seem to lack patience and wait for time to coe..
About rhuto ji i think u again didnt understand that since u r not PAYING(neither we asking u to pay)for the site (and u shudnt be concern that from where the forum is getig money or site is making money or not).. but sicne u r not paying u shud be more humble and CANNOT  be demanding for help.. help is volumtary and needs humbleness. without undertsanding that bhuwan ji and astro_scholar ji r also taking time out for typing the mesage. ALSO... its not just about writting wt u see .. its takes a long time sometime lon lon gimt  to go thru a chart....stating from 30min to sumtimes 30 hours...i know people who have taken 25 hours for single chart .. so do u think it is so easy to se a chart and just start writing...watever we feel l.. then i can write watever comes tomy mind by looking at chart ut it does not work that way... we have to respect our small knowledge and also respects others emotions who is looking upto us fo prediction..

Regards,
Raman

amar1

Post by amar1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:43 am

Ramandeep,

I find your posts very unwelcome.

donnyboy

Post by donnyboy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Dear Donnyboy,
I think u did miss out that amar has ben given reply before also but just like you he also seem to lack patience and wait for time to coe..
About rhuto ji i think u again didnt understand that since u r not PAYING(neither we asking u to pay)for the site (and u shudnt be concern that from where the forum is getig money or site is making money or not).. but sicne u r not paying u shud be more humble and CANNOT  be demanding for help.. help is volumtary and needs humbleness. without undertsanding that bhuwan ji and astro_scholar ji r also taking time out for typing the mesage. ALSO... its not just about writting wt u see .. its takes a long time sometime lon lon gimt  to go thru a chart....stating from 30min to sumtimes 30 hours...i know people who have taken 25 hours for single chart .. so do u think it is so easy to se a chart and just start writing...watever we feel l.. then i can write watever comes tomy mind by looking at chart ut it does not work that way... we have to respect our small knowledge and also respects others emotions who is looking upto us fo prediction..

Regards,
Raman
If you have followed my posts than you would've understood that my intent was not to seek help for myself but for amar1 who seems to be going through an even worse time than i am.

That is why i entered my posts in his thread so that he may may benfit from the attention. After my first post concerning rishirahul and bhuwanagrawal, i doubt if they would want to do a reading for me.

Furthermore i have asked rishirahul thrice through PM for help, the first being over 1.5 months ago, apart from numerous yet futile attempts conveyed through a thread. So would you say that i've waited long enough?

If my chart cannot explain my current predicament, then please just be honest and say it. I don't think i am asking for too much, am i?

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

Yes,may you r ASKING for too much Donnyboy..coz again im repeating u dont know wat is the meaning of HELP and force..
And how can u be sure that u r asking for too much or not..M not sure u know this or not but Rishirahul ji is a professional astrologer and with his own will he is trying to help people and thus this cost him time.. and for your information(as i have mentioned before that it takes long tim sometimes hours to make even simple prediction)time is money for almost all of us..
but even then we r trygin in diferent ways thus even if you have mailed him thousand times(coz people do PM him quite often and i think it os for obvious reasons) he may or ma not get back to you.. coz as i said it is about ur own survival also..

And if you trying to say that u putted ur post with a will to help amar then u r lying coz u simply used the opportunity to make forum members feel guilt(and proove ur ego) and m sorry to tell you it was a useles effort..

Regards,
Raman

donnyboy

Post by donnyboy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Yes,may you r ASKING for too much Donnyboy..coz again im repeating u dont know wat is the meaning of HELP and force..
And how can u be sure that u r asking for too much or not..M not sure u know this or not but Rishirahul ji is a professional astrologer and with his own will he is trying to help people and thus this cost him time.. and for your information(as i have mentioned before that it takes long tim sometimes hours to make even simple prediction)time is money for almost all of us..
but even then we r trygin in diferent ways thus even if you have mailed him thousand times(coz people do PM him quite often and i think it os for obvious reasons) he may or ma not get back to you.. coz as i said it is about ur own survival also..

And if you trying to say that u putted ur post with a will to help amar then u r lying coz u simply used the opportunity to make forum members feel guilt(and proove ur ego) and m sorry to tell you it was a useles effort..

Regards,
Raman
Well than, since you've put it this way then i'll stop right here. I wouldn't want to reduce this thread to a petty battle of one-upmanship at amar1's expense, since it has always been my intention to help him. And if you reply to this with another far-fetched conspiracy theory, then you'll prove what i said above at amar1's expense. If you need further proof then ask amar1 himself for an opinion since it was his thread that i openly admitted to have derailed with a positive intention. For once, try to support the under-dog Mr.Raman.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 am

Dear Donnyboy,
I really didnt wanna to get into this thread coz i was not sure that i would be able to get back to amar about his chart or not.. but being member of this forum for a while i think i cannot afford to have tolerance towards insult or an attempt to hamper the image of senior and learned member of this forum like rishirahul ji, astro_scholar ji and bhuwan ji.Coz i really admire their attempt to help others.May be they could not help you coz of few acceptable reasons,And as said by great magician PC Sarkar that in crowd of 100 if 90 belive in your magic and capability then dont worry about rest 10.Thus here im watching over those 100 and not rest of 10 though they also need help but i think they need more initiative and repetition of initiative and thus there our own boundaries and limitation of time and energy comes in.. :-)
I hope u understand coz im not here to proove my point, rather m here to make you understand that more than anything you and may be we all need to have god acceptance and have good ears to even think of taking step towards beterment of ourseleves..And also shud be having good patience.

Astrology is not just about prediction .. its also about waiting for right time patiently and self-improvement.. and for improvement we need to have good ears for critics and not just for sympathy.
Take Care..hope ur pain reduces soon by god's grace..

Regards,
Raman

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”