Lost items (wallet)

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Will my wallet be returned?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

mbl9

Lost items (wallet)

Post by mbl9 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

I was out with a friend at a bar and managed to get home without my wallet.  I was definitely overindulgent with my drinking.  I can narrow it down to 2 places where I could have lost it- in a lyft ride home, or before that, at the last bar we went to I know I had it.  It is a black wallet with purple satin lining.  While the credit cards and IDs can be replaced, there was a green glass stone in the bottom that symbolized a lot of self-confidence for me and right now in my life I really am lacking in that department.  It was also stuffed with receipts and business cards I hadn't sorted through and would really like the opportunity to do so.  I'm so stressed out, I've called around and filed a police report.  Enough identifying information was inside that a Good Samaritan who wanted to return the wallet could find me- but I have a horrible hunch that the person who has it just took out the cash (I could care less) and ditched all the parts that really mattered to me!  Who has my wallet now and will it ever be returned?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:48 pm

DUPLICATE POSTING.

HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR OTHER ONE HERE

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 908#336908

EoT

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”