Astrology Software

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

snufile

Astrology Software

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 am

Can anyone suggest a good predictive Software to use that does not cost an arm and a leg?

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:26 am

I've tried a few different kinds of astrology software.  The main (and expensive) ones were:

Keplar 7.0
& Solar Fire (latest version I believe, can't remember though - 8 maybe?)

I like them both a lot, for different reasons... it's hard to even choose a favorite.  You could check out the websites for them and maybe find a demo that you could try.  

There are definitely some cheaper ones that you can find though, in fact some even you can use for free.

I have one called WOWAstro (AKA World of Wisdom) that seems to be pretty good.  It's definitely not as feature rich as the expensive ones...BUT you can go to their website and DOWNLOAD IT FREE - you can use it free for 1 month.  /ftware/software.htm]Go here and find the link to download it.  I think that should probably at least set you up with a starting point.  

There is another Vedic Astrology program you can use free called PlanetCode as well.  You'll just have to sign up for an account (free) at the PlanetCode Website[/url] and login to download it.  

Good luck!  You can also do a search for astrology on download sites like download.com (or download.cj.net)

snufile

Thank you

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:34 am

I appreciate the information you provided.

snufile

software

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:46 am

I tried to download planet code and it is asking for a password, do you know what it is?

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”