From vedic astrology learning forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:58 am

Namashkar rishiji,Quote=

Namashkaar Vikasji,

In divination learning like Vedic astrology it is imperative that the native has some constructive respect for the teacher/s.
Only through respect, and the patience to learn and assimilate and uderstand the material.
Wouldn't some effort to find out a bit about the teachers and at least their names/i.ds (whatever possible through the board) be made.

This Science is difficult to learn at the absence of the above qualities.

sorry,  from the above conversations i could not be  able to understand , who is vikasji, and why u have called omkar 22 as vikasji , let me clarify the doubts please? , if iam wrong , i ask u sorry , the above conversations  confuses me a lot, i think instead of addresing omkarji, u might have worte vikasji and , with great confusion and in curiosity without reading the , names of teachers , teaching , he (OMKARJI)  might have called vikasji instead of vivekji , i think  err is human and forgive is divine . As such i request u to forgive omkarji please , in these fast world nobody finds time to read all the topics throughly , and it  might have occuredout of typing error , i make so many errors while  typing , so i feel this , i again request u , if iam wrong in understanding the conversations , please forgive me. I am writing this in the interest  as a co  -learner , and my aim is not to find fault with u .

Yesterday in an urgency i could not read properly the word , gorgeous at one place and i assumed it to be generous , and asked the clarification to one of my friends , he has given me the explanations to the word , gorgeous , but i found again reading once more the same conversation , then i saw him wrote , georgeous , i read it as generous , i saw only the first 2 letters , i asked him sorry for my mistake , here the story ends . This incident of my own experieince makes me feel the mistake of omkarji , so i have written this to u , and one more thing i want to tell u , omkar is a small boy of 25 years , and we are elders to him , so elders should be able to guide  our youngsters , if they commit any mistake , may be knowingly or unknowingly , that is also divine quality i think . Once again i ask u, not to mistake me for writing like this , iam also younger to u age wise and knowledge wise than u .

with regards

prasanna

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”