@ChanDubai

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

divinelife

@ChanDubai

Post by divinelife » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:02 pm

hi,
i m quite surprised that u did not respond to my query. though u did have a look at it and wrote some lines to confirm details; but u neva came back to solve the problems or quesitons i had asked u. well, i am talking about the thread - 'a strange horoscope'

Assuming that perhaps it missed ur attention... i wrote a private message to you drawing ur attention to the post. but till date i have not heard from u...

i really expect a reply this time...

[and MR. Roberthullo (or however u spell ur name... i read ppl calling u granpa), pls i request u not to reply to my post as what u say makes absolutely no sense to me and rather irritates me. thanks]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Hello Divinelife,

You wanted your chart to be analysed in general. There were some comments from Rhutobelloji in a form of advice, and is not hurtful, but compassionate.

You and someone else called Chandubai exchaged thoughts in private messages. This Chandubai had spoken respectfully with Rhutobelloji very courteously in the thread, and against you...saying......."Very well said Grandpa! With my little understanding, when i casted the chart with above details i can see the native is very stubborne, rash, and "My way is the Highway" type person...i may be wrong too..."

The thread can be seen here..
mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?t=47834

This board is not one for one for picking quarrels when you are not sure who you are picking quarrels with,Rhutobello or Chandubai or both, or youself, after responding in p.m.s and bringing that to light in the open forum.

Asking a free question is your right in this forum, but not in getting replies.

This is not a right action, particularly when this action is put up in a new thread.... most inappropriate, and highlights the personal insecuities and frustrations and inaproppriate behaviour more.

site moderator

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”