Free reading offer from Eye_Of_Tiger

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

msflowerfairy

Free reading offer from Eye_Of_Tiger

Post by msflowerfairy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Hi,

I would really appreciate this reading, the offer came when i most needed it.
I am having a few issues with regard to my health, and would like to know what on earth is going on. :smt010
I am open to spirit, and feel that someone must be able to advise me as the medical proffesion don't seem to be able to.

Thanks again.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:53 am

Your question was:
I would really appreciate this reading, the offer came when i most needed it.
I am having a few issues with regard to my health, and would like to know what on earth is going on.
But the forum rules which apply equally to every member clearly state:
i. Questions that are deemed to be offensive or unsuitable or life threatening will be removed. Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.
Please also look at the guideline about making a reading request as your very first posting on these forums.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414

Therefore in it's present form I am unfortunately unable to accept your request as the basis for a psychic reading to be given to you on this forum at this time.

Sorry that I cannot help you at present,

Yours faithfully,

eye_of_tiger Image

msflowerfairy

Post by msflowerfairy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 am

Well in future please don't send me an email offering a free reading.

No doubt that is why you have so many requests for readings just lately.

Perhaps you should make it clear when you send emails, that we have to have a minimum number of posts.

harvina

Post by harvina » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 am

hi msflowerfairy,

As a member of this forum, I got a little irked when I read your response to EOT. EOT and other psychics are graciously taking their time and effort to do readings for everyone. Please give them the due respect they deserve.

In any case, there are guidelines given and everyone is encouraged to read these guidelines before asking for a free reading. Perhaps your health issues are affecting you quite a bit and you can't see straight. Anyway, I really hope that you recover soon and don't get discouraged.

Take care.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”