Were my friends trying to hurt me in the first place?

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Grippy

Were my friends trying to hurt me in the first place?

Post by Grippy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 am

Hi there. This question just popped up. I was about to ask for a chart comparison with some people that I thought were friends a while back. But then I got to thinking "Did they feel like I was their friend and their equal? Was there any ulterior motives? What were their true agenda with me?"

So here I popped up a horary chart, in attempt to get to the bottom of this.

As I look at it, it already is not looking pretty. There's a lot of 8th house activity there... and two yods on top of that. To revisit such a topic brings a lot of nervousness and anxiety with me, but I think I am ready to confront it a bit.  

Anyway, this story starts from a while back with this one girl, who is very strongly spiritual. We talk for a while, and develop a close relationship. It stayed distance for a while. Eventually, this girl meets another friend in her local area. They share a lot in common. But my initial friend seems to grow less interested in me as time passes (I didn't recognize the signs of her losing interest in me initially). But, the two of them decided it was a good idea to bring me over to them and share an apartment together so we could live as friends together. I traveled to see and live with them.  

Needless to say that within 4 weeks, the scenario turned into a unanticipated nightmare and the two friends are tag teaming with each other, and I was no longer allowed to stay with them. I felt like I was being bullied around and was definitely given threats- I had to fly back home. Now they are under no speaking terms with me, and I am glad for my safety that they are out of my life. My friend's friend in particular sounds nasty, mean, and malicious and I do not understand this... but she has turned my initial friend into being meaner. At least, this is what I'm seeing.  

I was confused as to why I was such an unlikable person to be with. They did not give the the impression of honesty and at this point, I am even worried that they had a nasty agenda concerning me in the beginning before I even took this trip.

1) I wanted to know if they had a genuine and honest motive in regards to me in the beginning, or if they had something ulterior for me in the first place, like hurting me or manipulating me to hurt myself.  

2) And, if their initial motive WAS honest- then why did it fall apart so badly? Did I do something objectively so terrible, or was it something about my personality or habits that they just superficially didn't want to live with that they decided to bully and threaten me in the end?  

3) Is there any other detail about this chart that pops out to you?  

Thank you for taking a look and helping me out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grippy

Post by Grippy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am

hello, is this enough information to help me out there?

Thanks for looking and listening, and responding :)

Grippy

Post by Grippy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Do I need to post the charts of the friends and myself in further elaboration, or is this horary fine?

Can someone please try? Thank you!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Horary astrology is not based on brth time, but time of time of question..... wrong forum.

site moderator

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”