water water everywhere...

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

stormyblues

water water everywhere...

Post by stormyblues » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:36 am

Hey everyone I've become very interested in astrology as of late. It seems i have quite the triad of water signs and i've only begun to feel the effects of this in my life. I am a practicing artist and have an unspeakable affinity for music(moon in piscies,sun in cancer ruled by moon.)
Something that also interests me is the pluto in scorpio and dealing with my generation that also has this aspect and the issue of sexuality and procreation.
I was just wondering if anyone had any objective input to this chart?comments or questions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Puss and dog they get together, what's wrong with loving one another?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 am

Moved to western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:08 pm

My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels.  So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links and dangle carrots in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Now astro dot com has free interactive natal chart and I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal House system and you (like most newbies) have used the default of Placidus
Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro dot com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

en.wikipedia dot org  then put House_(astrology)#Description
astrolozy dot com  article19.asp has another great description of the differences in various house systems...

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Cafeastrology dot com will interpret what all the 10 planets mean in the signs and in the houses. Click on natal astrology and the array of options is fantastic...

YOu do have lots in water and prob find it quite easy to 'play on peoples feelings' as all water signs do this. You also have a 'kite' formation.

Age approdx 4years old using Solar Arc method and moving your neptune onto IC suggests someone poss died or disappeared or went missing from your life around this age.
Age 7 moving uranus onto IC suggests upheavals, possible house move and disruptions within family.

In Equal house then only uranus is in 3rd house, but within 5' orb of 4th so therefore has more influence there, plus neptune and saturn

Sun opp Uranus = impatience
Sun opp Neptune = no clear image poss from teenager

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm

astrologer50 wrote:My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels.  So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links and dangle carrots in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Now astro dot com has free interactive natal chart and I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal House system and you (like most newbies) have used the default of Placidus
Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro dot com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

en.wikipedia dot org  then put House_(astrology)#Description
astrolozy dot com  article19.asp has another great description of the differences in various house systems...

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Cafeastrology dot com will interpret what all the 10 planets mean in the signs and in the houses. Click on natal astrology and the array of options is fantastic...

YOu do have lots in water and prob find it quite easy to 'play on peoples feelings' as all water signs do this. You also have a 'kite' formation.

Age approdx 4years old using Solar Arc method and moving your neptune onto IC suggests someone poss died or disappeared or went missing from your life around this age.
Age 7 moving uranus onto IC suggests upheavals, possible house move and disruptions within family.

In Equal house then only uranus is in 3rd house, but within 5' orb of 4th so therefore has more influence there, plus neptune and saturn

Sun opp Uranus = impatience
Sun opp Neptune = no clear image poss from teenager

Astrologer 50,

I wonder what you are trying to establish by talking/promoting of the sites again and again, that you have been constantly doing?

This is reading forum and willing astrologer are expected to give free readings here, and you are well aware of this.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”