astrology of timing

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

PatM

astrology of timing

Post by PatM » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 pm

hello everone
i have always been interested in the astrology of timing which is also called electional astrology in the western system. i use it often to select dates to do something of importance - like when i wanted to sell my home. it works and that's why i use it.  

recently i was elated to find something that everyone can use. it is an electional astrology guide and the astrologer who writes it has been doing this for many years.  it is available as an application for the iPhone and iPod Touch and you can see more about it in the iTunes store - search astrology and look for - 2009 electional astrology planning guide. let me know what you think and i will come back to comment and answer your questions.

skyhigh2

astrology and timing

Post by skyhigh2 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Hello Pat
Can you tell me a little more about how electional astrology works?  I know there are better times to do something but how is that determined?

PatM

astrology and timing

Post by PatM » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Good day everyone

Today - April 16 is listed as a 'good day' in the electional astrology planning guide. A good day is identified by looking at the moon, the planetary alignments and the relationship between the two. For example today's grand trine between Mercury, Saturn and the Moon qualifies this as a good day indeed. The rules for electional astrology follow those of horary astrology. The only difference is that electional astrology approaches the matter beforehand and "elects" an appropriate time to achieve a desired outcome. Though the rules are the same they are applied differently. A very good book on this subject is "Electional Astrology the Art of Timing" - author Hampar - publisher Llewellyn.

Good luck with your studies.

PatM

finding a good day

Post by PatM » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

good afternoon
electional astrology is used to select a good date to marry, open a business, move, travel, buy or sell something and just about anything else of importance. usually it is necessary to consult with a professional astrologer to pick the day and the precise time to begin something. however we now have a unique application for the iPhone called 2009 electional astrology planning guide which shows you all the best days in the year and the not-so-good ones to. it also shows you moon void-of-course, moon aspects, planetary aspects, solar and lunar eclipses, moon through the signs and so much more. it is easy and fun to use and oh so cool. this is the first application of its type. you can check it out in the app store on your iPhone - do a search with the word 'astrology'  - - it is in the top five apps.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 am

When looking at electional charts the 'void of course moon' is very important, so have that faculty alone is well worth it.....

I have a word doc approx 11pages for planning a marriage chart, if anyone wants a copy just PM your email.

There are lots of branches of astrology, mundane, horary, psychological, all these various areas can be explored more in astrologyweekly forum. There is a newbie forum for asking questions, relational astrology, karma, relocation and more.

I very much like the simple use of Solar Arcs which everyone can try,

Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc.
Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almight explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

skyhigh2

astrology and timing

Post by skyhigh2 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello Pat
I purchased the 2009 Electional Astrology Planning Guide for my iPod Touch and I really like it very much. I especially like the Moon aspects on the screen and the Moon void-of-course. Can you please answer a question. I ordered something a few weeks ago before I got the astrology guide and I see the Moon was void most of the day and I placed my order during the void-of-course - what does this mean?  Thanks for your help.

ilovecats

astrology and timing

Post by ilovecats » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Hello Pat
I love astrology and particularly electional astrology so I am happy to find out about this. If people only knew the benefits of electional astrology they would never be without it. Having this kind of information at my fingertips is just terrific. This will be of great help to everyone. Thanks for the heads up.

PatM

the Moon void-of-course

Post by PatM » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:16 pm

hello skyhigh2
electional astrology is generally used to improve the outcome of whatever is undertaken. when the moon is void-of-course it means nothing much will come of it so that is why we try to avoid initiating something during the Moon's void periods. with regard to whatever you purchased it is likely that the item will not meet your expectations; or it's something you will use once and never use again; or it's something you didn't need; or you look at it a few days later and say "what was i thinking"  . . . well we all do that at one time or another . . . . . . .

PatM

astrology and timing

Post by PatM » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 pm

good day
just wanted to tell everyone who does not have an iphone or ipod touch you can still get the 2009 electional astrology planning guide because it is available as an e-book. just google the title . . . .

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Hi PatM, ilovecats, skyhigh2,

HEY ALL THREE OF YOU!!   YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB TRYING TO PROMOTE YOURSELVES AND THE SAME SOFTWARE, THINKING WE ALL WILL BE FOOLED.

THIS WILL BRING A BAD NAME TO YOUR SOFTWARE.

CAN YOU VOUCH THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT MANIPULATING?

SITE MODERATOR
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

PatM

astrology and timing

Post by PatM » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:33 pm

hi rishi
i am here to talk about electional astrology and to tell people about something that i think is very useful - an electional astrology guide for the iphone.
:)

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”