Know Your Correct Zodiac - Is there a 13th Zodiac?

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

izodiaque

Know Your Correct Zodiac - Is there a 13th Zodiac?

Post by izodiaque » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm

If you were born between Your Zodiac is

15 April – 14 May                                                               Aries
15 May – 14 June                                                               Taurus
15 June – 14 July                                                               Gemini
15 July – 14 August                                                            Cancer
15 August – 14 September                                                  Leo
15 September – 14 October                                                Virgo
15 October – 14 November                                                 Libra
15 November – 14 December                                             Scorpio
15 December – 14 January                                                 Sagittarius
15 January – 14 February                                                  Capricorn
15 February – 14 March                                                     Aquarius
15 March – 14 April                                                           Pisces

However, people born between 14thto 16th of any month may find it otherwise as Sun changes its house between these dates.

Now, the most common argument will be, for example

“I am an Aries as I have Aries qualities and I can’t be a Piscean”

or

“I can’t be a Leo; I do not have those characteristics” etc.

The fact is, for years you have been reading about Aries and now you have started believing that you have those qualities and you cannot believe that you are a Piscean. But the question arises; can there be only 12 types of people in this world? The answer is No.

To judge an individual’s characteristics we need to consider the following:
Psychic Number – It is calculated from the date of birth. If you were born on 10th you will be a Number 1 (1+0=1), if you were born on 29th, you will be a Number 2 (2+9=11=1+1=2) or simply calculate it from the calculator on the right side of the screen.

Moon Sign - Moon sign is the sign where the Moon is positioned in your horoscope.

Sun Sign – Sun Sign or Zodiac is the sign where the Sun is positioned in your horoscope.

So, the characteristics of an individual are dependent on the Psychic Number, Moon Sign and the Sun Sign. However, the root of all the 3 is planets. Zodiac itself does not have its qualities; the qualities are given by the ruling planets. The ruling planets for the Psychic Numbers are as follows:

1 – Sun
2 – Moon
3 – Jupiter
4 – Rahu
5 – Mercury
6 – Venus
7 – Ketu
8 – Saturn
9 – Mars

So, for example you have a Psychic Number of 3, with Moon sign as Gemini and Sun sign as Taurus. So you will have the qualities of the following planets.

Psychic Number 3 = Jupiter

Gemini Moon Sign = Mercury

Taurus Sun Sign = Venus

I was born on 24th August, so according to the old Zodiac I should be a Virgo with ruling planet Mercury. However, my psychic is 6 ruled by Venus, Moon sign is Taurus ruled by Venus and Sun Sign as Leo ruled by Sun. So I have never felt any qualities of Virgo in myself.

You will always have the qualities of the planet ruling your psychic number irrespective of your Moon sign or Sun sign. The Moon Sign or the Sun Sign will only change your attitude.

Say for example, you were born on 10th September 1980 in Kolkata, India at 01.00AM. If we make a horoscope for this particular time:
Psychic Number is 1, ruling planet Sun

Sun Sign is Leo, ruling planet Sun

Moon Sign is Leo, ruling planet Sun

So, in the above we can see a very prominent Sun and someone born at this date, time and place will definitely feel that he or she is a prominent Leo. But this situation is very rare and it is good for an individual to have qualities of more planets rather that just one.

However, you can keep on reading about your Zodiac but it is suggested to use the zodiac dates displayed above or just follow the above link to see what is your correct Zodiac sign.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”