A question about marriage

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

GeeEyeEl

A question about marriage

Post by GeeEyeEl » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 am

I know this is a common question asked by many people but, as it is a very important aspect in life i ask for someone to help me.
My rasi has a bit of conflicting problems for marriage, and i also have some yogas that indicate multiple marriages(i dont want that).  My venus is deeply combusted, many of the important house lords indicating marriage are all located near the sun, and mars is a manglik.
First off, should i marry in saturn dasa?  Are there any remedies?  And also, i need help in giving my marriage predictions using my navamsa(like am i supposed to factor in its vimsotarri dasa which is rahu?).  I have some more questions, but i feel as though i am already asking for too much.

august 25, 1991.
philadelphia, PA
10:51 AM
Male

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:36 am

Hi.
Is you do yourself, such an assumption. or if you did the previous astrologer?

Anything can be a different if we consider that man is born well before the light comes on. and the time that you feel as birth, actually have the time of appearance of the image. And as for him, God through prophets and holy books revealed that he will hide the birth safely, so that outsiders could not find him. Uninitiated. those who accept the truth of what he sees. Elijah, in other words a fool of the world's mind.
So if you wish, we can find the current time of your birth, but this requires the exact coordinates of your home, or house where your mother was being taken to hospital to give birth, where she spent 10 days before delivery, in that place and there is birth, and at that coordinate necessary to build a horoscope, unless of course have your mother had no problems and it was not in the hospital under the care before birth, or moved from place to place. Yesterday I did a girl in a horoscope which is a testimony of birth on the road. Her life began in the sky in a plane between the two airports and two days before the visible sorts. I hope you understand me if you have no obsession on the teaching that birth is a time of occurrence, or cutting the umbilical cord, or the first breath??

If you are willing to learn this day and time of your birth, you have to give me information on the surname, name and patronymic, a meaning which they bear? The name of your parents and what they stand for as your name. Your profession and your parents. date of birth of your brothers and sisters and their time of birth?
Your trip abroad and on what types of transport was that? Your illness, injury and the date of entering the hospital? Group your blood. This is the most important thing of all that you give me. if you do not know your blood group and have not passed it, I long to find you in space, if also take into account my lack of understanding of the English language and poor quality of translators. That's when we'll find your birthday present, then and engage in your Seventh House and Dasa in which you will be getting married.

Coordinate space where the parents lived before your birth you can find using Google Earth. Only in settings expose the normal form of geographic coordinates

P.S. You can specify the street name and house number, I'll find coordinates for this location. And write your nationality. so that I could except the blood group, still know your race

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am

Hi,

Since this is an open board, it is requested not to disclose very personal identifications as this can lead to the danger of identity theft.

Readers are also requested not to request such details.

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 pm

RishiRahul

Hi,

Since this is an open board, it is requested not to disclose very personal identifications as this can lead to the danger of identity theft.

Readers are also requested not to request such details.

Site moderator

And who needs the personal data? And I think that they are not interesting. Can only astrological point of view. A professional astrologer will undertake to make a prediction based only on data Nativ. He must verify these data, and for that we need auxiliary data.

RishiRahul., You are also an astrologer and a need to know, and astrologers on this forum is not verifying the accuracy of birth time give false predictions based on real-time birth is a living child. All astrological texts say that the difference in time of 10 minutes is already changing Navamsha and horoscope can be regarded as true compiled. Order and there is a rectification of birth time. And I do not believe any one time and date of birth, because they are not true. You probably teach astrology and studied carefully the Vedas and other religious books of other faiths? Peace has long been immersed in the level of the second creation of the world even after the Flood, and God made a promise to man, that he would not drown him in the water, but sink as before. so if you are a normal astrologer, then you should be more enlightened astrologer and what were all the ancient astrologers. Anyone who sees the world through the eyes of the mind, is not an astrologer, the astrologer should have a teacher who is only one God. And you have been taught the material the teacher and copied by inferior mentality of the book. You have that kind of priests who know how to conduct a ceremony, but do not understand this rite?

Throughout the world, all the normal people make their data and they normally make forecasts, the world billions of people, and no one no one needs only the closest, and they make nasty already know the birthplace of who will do evil.
In the Gospel it is written that your enemies are close to ours, because you're dealing with a number of them and they laid on the fate of communicating with you, then they will hurt you. And if you take from the highest point of spiritual knowledge, the Jiva itself in the shells of consciousness and there is no one beside you, only God is watching over those shells as you reborn and treat blemish your soul .. Then who would you harm?. This is your fate is earned through the organs of perception imposes on you the pain and suffering for the deeds which you did not do. is the nature of milking a cow, it goes into the process of being and the immortality of God.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:48 pm

The answer is simple.

This board do not allow VERY PRIVATE data to be revealed 'OPENLY'. As many could get access to the very private data.

I understand such data is required for REAL consultancy.... but that is private.... AND not encouraged here.  

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm

RishiRahul

The answer is simple.

This board do not allow VERY PRIVATE data to be revealed 'OPENLY'. As many could get access to the very private data.

I understand such data is required for REAL consultancy .... but that is private .... AND not encouraged here.

Site moderator
If this is not encouraged, then there certainly give the lie? If this forum is for learning astrology, and from the very beginning you are practicing deception for the visitors, then you are not true will be interpreted and that astrology, you learn here? Then this forum is not needed to open and serve the people, for the highest good for man is tracking another person. Jesus said: "People, you are gods" And the Gods do not need the material is good, it's an illusion of a materialized way .. Then you can not know astrology. because the higher knowledge is not sold, they have those who serve the people, and you for your cheating take the money? Where is the God whom you serve? And serve two masters, Mammon and God can not. God said through the prophets: "Who in the world is against me" He was referring to all the material consciousness in which you live and spread deception among those who believe you. You are setting an example of deception and they will deceive others, like you, fish port heads, and that can take people when they have not even memorized and distorted knowledge of astrology and how are you? But you RishiRahul and others like you to fraudsters, soon to answer to God. If you do not believe in it, it will make you believe through the suffering that you will soon be overcome.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:The answer is simple.

I understand such data is required for REAL consultancy.... but that is private.... AND not encouraged here.  

Site moderator

Simple English spoken, dear friend.

If anyone/astrologer desire  for very private data for research or helping it not accepted in an open board which is exposed to SO MANY others.

Such information is very PRIVATE and not for PUBLIC.

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:36 pm

RishiRahul
Simple English spoken, dear friend.

If anyone/astrologer desire  for very private data for research or helping it not accepted in an open board which is exposed to SO MANY others.

Such information is very PRIVATE and not for PUBLIC.

Site moderator

You put your people in position of cowards, his inventions that someone will use their data? People in fear, and Spirituality is primarily courage and knowledge. You do not have the knowledge and spirituality, you need the money from its people. and in return you give the illusion.? I give out my knowledge, which can give a person free of charge, and who gave you the right to restrict the world to develop their stupidity, which is inherent in you? You have taken on the responsibility to distribute knowledge.
, To decide what to give? You yourself are blind, and even distorted the primary teachers of ancient astrology to their distorted body perception, you come for a cause that you are not yet under a force? Um material may not know the truth. Then if you do not, you can sleep on and give the needy a material that your mind is appropriate for your level of development still have not accept it.
In the code, the fate of the carriers of this world, not laid the highest knowledge, they are given to you, but you have brought them. Your soul is dark, she still can not give this knowledge, the body that you call the mind is the transition from animal to man and you have this transition stage. . Your levels at the end of creation, and you come from the bottom, with the cause of the waters of the world frontier worlds that border on Hell.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”