Hologram in my mind

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Shamir

Hologram in my mind

Post by Shamir » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 am

There was hologram in my mind actor  Kiefer sulrand showing me a picture of guy ancient clothing that looks like me as the hologram showed me the picture it told me you did something wrong. I think this is advanced technology

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 am

Shamir,

This is genuinely interesting.

Could you please explain to me how this hologram was detected and viewed in your mind by yourself, and who the actor Kiefer Sulrand is?

Did you mean to write Kiefer Sutherland?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiefer_Sutherland

On the surface it sounds very much to me as though this is an example of the psychic sense of clear seeing or clairvoyance, which does not qualify as being paranormal.

This psychic ability is possibly mixed up with feelings of unresolved guilt which you are holding onto about something in your past which you are not proud of doing, and may be embarrassed about other people finding out.

Kiefer may well turn out to be a symbol of your conscience or inner teacher, which is telling you that you still have these feelings of guilt buried deep in your unconscious mind, even if you cannot explain why you still have them.

Seeing virtual solid objects or people in three dimensions in your mind's eye is a rare and precious psychic gift, so even if it is not paranormal, it is more than worthy of our discussion.

It is also important for us to know whether or not you were fully asleep when you experienced this 3D vision of the guy in ancient clothing, and whether it happened only once or several different times.

Could you please answer these questions as well?

I look forward to receiving your response to my questions in bold print.

Regards,

EoT

Shamir

Post by Shamir » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Shamir,

This is genuinely interesting.

Could you please explain to me how this hologram was detected and viewed in your mind by yourself, and who the actor Kiefer Sulrand is?

Did you mean to write Kiefer Sutherland?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiefer_Sutherland

On the surface it sounds very much to me as though this is an example of the psychic sense of clear seeing or clairvoyance, which does not qualify as being paranormal.

This psychic ability is possibly mixed up with feelings of unresolved guilt which you are holding onto about something in your past which you are not proud of doing, and may be embarrassed about other people finding out.

Kiefer may well turn out to be a symbol of your conscience or inner teacher, which is telling you that you still have these feelings of guilt buried deep in your unconscious mind, even if you cannot explain why you still have them.

Seeing virtual solid objects or people in three dimensions in your mind's eye is a rare and precious psychic gift, so even if it is not paranormal, it is more than worthy of our discussion.

It is also important for us to know whether or not you were fully asleep when you experienced this 3D vision of the guy in ancient clothing, and whether it happened only once or several different times.

Could you please answer these questions as well?

I look forward to receiving your response to my questions in bold print.

Regards,

EoT
Some person used some device to put holograms in my mind. The hologram appeared in my mind square forum and your right it's that actor Kiefer Sutherland and this not a dream, the picture was in black & white thanks shamir

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:56 am

Do you have any idea of who this person could be, and why do you feel it is necessary for anyone to use a mechanical or electronic device in order to be able to impress an image upon your mind?

Doing this does not normally require any form of technology.

It can be done by almost anyone who has a reasonable knowledge of the methods of mind control or hypnosis. This is beginning to sound more like what you call a spell, but I call psychic attack.

To intentionally cause harm or suffering by the abuse of your psychic abilities carries a karmic punishment for the person who is committing this spiritual crime which is too terrible to describe.

Not that this knowledge is any comfort to you when you are this controlling person's victim.

You are I feel much likely to get help in dealing  with the symptoms of psychic attack than with the symptoms of magic spells that you think have been cast upon you, on Mystic Board.

Even though in your case they may be the same thing, but with two different names.

EoT

Shamir

Replay to eye of tiger

Post by Shamir » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm

I think this person is working rich people, this is not psyche ability. What this device does now is these holograms repeat whatever I think in my mind, what that hologram Kiefer showed me also was picture of my dad in ancient clothing     Wearing wizard or warlock hat thanks shamir

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 am

Shamir,

I have moved all of your postings which have so far gone unanswered into the psychic forum, because this is where I feel that they belong.

All of them including the appearance of Victoria Justice are one and the same phenomenon and therefore there is no need for you to continue to post them as they are all symptoms of your unfortunate over-sensitivity to your own mental processes.

The important point for you to recognise here is that nobody else is putting these images and voices into your. Not the government, witches or rich people or any of the celebrities which continue to appear to have made themselves your judge, jury and executioner.

In one of your postings you asked whether witchcraft can be used to project images and voices into your dream, so it is also happening in your dream state as well as when you are fully awake.

Yes witchcraft/mind control/hypnosis can be used to do this some times, but that is NOT what is happening here.

Now I know that it is very hard to believe that all of this is coming from within you. Up until recently I thought along with you that you were the victim of a psychic attack. In other words I thought that someone was doing this to you to cause you harm using mind control methods.

But a private message from one of my respected colleagues Rohiniranjan (whom you have already met) this morning has made me aware of this new possibility, which does fit in much better with all of what you have been experiencing (including seeing demons in trees). The following information is credited to our shared friend Rohiniranjan, who I wish to thank in public for passing this onto me with the intention to help you understand what has been happening, as well as why it is so scary.

Both of us can well understand why you would begin believing that you were losing your mind or that someone else is doing this to you. The images and voices must seem more real than the rest of the world at the moment and you have both our empathy and understanding.

This means that we believe that everything that you have told us so far is accurate according to how you perceived them to be at the time, although your perceptions were not telling you like it really is. No form of external technology is required. These are your own mental (psychic) abilities tricking you into believing that something is happening which is definitely not.

The phenomenon is actually called "Ideas of Reference" or much more importantly to you "Psychic Exteriorization". Another word with the same meaning (synonym) as exteriorization is projection. Evidently certain individuals (yourself included) project their strongest fears and most deeply held beliefs onto the outside world. Rather like their mind is externalising or projecting their negative emotions (especially extreme fear) onto the screen of the outside world.

For example the tree in which you saw the demons was there, but the demons themselves were a projection of your fears onto the screen of the tree, both of them looking so real that you would not question that they are not both real. Anyone who has had this happening to them could be easily excused for becoming very paranoiac about feeling that he is under attack by witches and all other evil people or supernatural creatures from hell.

Although this is obviously causing you great pain and suffering and you deserve all of the help that you can get in bringing it more under your control, I am amazed by the power of your mind to do this. I have heard of this type of thing before in books and on the internet, but you are the first person whom I have encountered who has such over developed mental abilities.

I am sure that you feel that you could do without them in your life, but if you could be helped to use them positively instead of them being used against you negatively (as the abilities will not go away), I just wonder what "miracles" you could bring about in your on life as well as in the lives of other people as a result.

But all that is for the future, if indeed you wish to use your abilities in this manner. The main task here in the present is to first get you to realise that you no longer have to tell us any more in order to convince us that what you say seems to be happening to you is honest and accurate (as you saw and heard it). Normally such abilities are confined to our dreams, but something in your mind's make-up allows these same abilities to escape from your dreams into the outside world when you are awake (or should I say from your worst nightmares).

OK! So what can you do to begin bringing this ability under your control, so that the nightmarish self punishing hallucinations stop? Until you accept that these images and voices are coming from within you, unfortunately you cannot do very much which is going to help you. As this continues to happen each time, your belief that it is coming from someone outside of you using or not using a technology device will grow stronger and stronger.

Until it is so strong that helping you on Mystic Board will become virtually impossible. I hope for your sake that you have not already reached this advanced stage.

If this has been happening to you over along period of time it is not going to be easily fixed overnight. And no one person is going to be able to give you all the answers and have all the methods which will be needed to help you. Many helpers with different methods and each having  small part of your answers will have to work closely together with you to fix this problem. Both in person and over the internet.

So if you are ready to accept the possibility that these hallucinations that must seem just as real to you as the rest of the world is are all coming from within your own unconscious mind we can begin to help you. But if you are so convinced that they are coming from outside of you from someone else who is torturing or punishing you for some unknown reason, only  mental health professional or psychiatrist can help you and you would then need to take your problem to them, as we could not even begin to help you without you accepting this.

I will wait for your feedback as to whether or not you are willing to accept that this could all be coming from within your own unconscious mind. What if anything we can do to help you get this under control will depend upon your response to this particular message.

Yours faithfully,

EoT

Shamir

It's device

Post by Shamir » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 am

Eye of tiger I think your mistake it's device once in 2013 the person was doing something to the device  changing it, why could it not be someone with some device. Do think this is advanced technology? This not hallucinations how explain the holograms in my mind, some person standing house apart from my house hold some gun a and pointing some blue laser someone was spying on me this could be the government or rich people thanks Shamir

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”