Introduction about me

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

yogesh58

Introduction about me

Post by yogesh58 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:27 am

Hello, my name is Yogesh and I am 22 years old. I have completed my graduation in b.tech. I am from Jaipur, India and I have come here to discuss about astrology because I am interested in this topic and I have knowledge about this. This website provides remedies of problems related to love, relationship, marriage, business, health, home and childbirth complications with the help of astrology and if you want it can also help you with black magic. Here you can know about horoscope and zodiac. You can also take suggestions that which gem stone you should wear according to your zodiac and the problem you that have. Here you can also find many types of vashikaran mantras. This site provides all aspects about all types of zodiacs. It provides monthly and yearly horoscope and zodiac. So if you have any issue with your life you can visit this site and you can also contact on the number- XXX

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Free advertising of your website is only allowed on the link exchange.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68

Please read and follow the rules for that forum, as a failure to do so could see your posting removed.

Also for security and privacy purposes, do not post links, contact phone numbers numbers or email addresses or any other personally identifying information on the forums.

Thank you,

EoT

PS: I have re-posted your introduction separately on the Introduce Yourself forum, under the subject heading of yogesh58.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”