Moved from the I Ching forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm sorry to tell you something as follow:
I've taken some photos of the hexagrams asking when will some followers of the guy named Pham Quy Hai nicked KaKa die hard. All of the answers are yes, which means there have been and will be some dead ones soon. That may seem cruel but they want me to die, and ridicule me continuously because i research a lot on I Ching. The ones who play tricks on me and want me to be stressed and die, i consider them to be the Vietnamese dead dogs. Please forgive me for this post. I think those dead dogs should be able to read this and stop playing dirty tricks. If they respect me i will respect them.

And the girl named Dung who i have followed for 5 years. She keeps on despising what i have told her about the thousands of hecxagrams i have cast asking if she will be my wife. She is one of the reasons those dead dogs keep on disturbing me.

Believe me, in Vietnam millions of the young people use the words "địt mẹ"; "vãi lồn", their meanings are as piles of dungs so i will not translate them. They talk with those words every minute. The Vietnamese use foul languages and play dirty tricks more than any other places in the world. In Vietnam, the poor are despised, the rich are envied, the intelligent are suppressed. Respect is really hard to find. In Vietnam you might be hated for any reason.

Please keep this post, do not delete it. I want the guy nicked KaKa and his followers to know that i will not give up, because I Ching is a great gift from the gods, and should not be prevented by the dead dogs.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 pm

I will not be apologising for removing your posting as being inappropriate and unacceptable.

If you wish to conduct a personal attack upon particular individuals who you name here, then you will not be using our forums to do it.

Thanks,

EoT

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”