Double head line?

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

raphaelmqs

Double head line?

Post by raphaelmqs » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello there,

I really want to know the meaning of this (extra) line over my head line. Is this a case of double head line?

What it means in general purpose (analyzing, of course, the big picture)?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!

Ps: This configuration appears only on my right hand (dominant).

Ps2: The small Line over my Head line is connected (linked) with the Life line (the photo isn't clear).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi,

You are right, you have a very interesting palm, thank-you for posting your pictures here.

I don't read your hand has having a double head line, I read using a more diffuse style. Obviously there is something very important going on, there is a chain showing a major break in the smooth running of things and branch coming, so what are you facing? You have a very strong life energy, making you very focused and single minded, you will have several opportunities and I know you will do what you feel is right.
This part of the forum is not for giving palm readings, more for advice and information and discussion about palm reading. So for a reading you would need to post in the Palm Reading Forum here Palm Reading Forum

raphaelmqs

Post by raphaelmqs » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Talia wrote:Hi,

You are right, you have a very interesting palm, thank-you for posting your pictures here.

I don't read your hand has having a double head line, I read using a more diffuse style. Obviously there is something very important going on, there is a chain showing a major break in the smooth running of things and branch coming, so what are you facing? You have a very strong life energy, making you very focused and single minded, you will have several opportunities and I know you will do what you feel is right.
This part of the forum is not for giving palm readings, more for advice and information and discussion about palm reading. So for a reading you would need to post in the Palm Reading Forum here Palm Reading Forum

Thank you Talia. I appreciate your attention and your valuable comment!

I already posted my doubt in the right field.

Greetings from Brazil - Obrigado!

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Felicitations from England!

I have tried increasing the magnification of the area and can't make it any clearer, you most probably need a clearer picture of just that particular area if you want more detailed answers.

cheerio!  :smt006

raphaelmqs

Post by raphaelmqs » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Talia wrote:Felicitations from England!

I have tried increasing the magnification of the area and can't make it any clearer, you most probably need a clearer picture of just that particular area if you want more detailed answers.

cheerio!  :smt006

I took another picture. This one is more detailed.

The beginning of the upper small line is joined (softly) with the end of the Life line. The lower line (Head Line) is strongly joined with the Life line, but the small line just touches discreetly the Life line.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Already posted in Palmistry Reading forum.

This thread is no longer needed.

EoT

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”