Yellow sapphire query

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

rahulbose

Yellow sapphire query

Post by rahulbose » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 am

Hi Friends,

Date of birth : September 24 1979
Time of birth : 10:05 AM
Place of birth : Ahmednagar, Maharasthra, India
Rashi : Tula

I needed ur advice on the following issue - the thing is that one good astrologer has recently told me that Jupiter for Tula rashi becomes Functionally Malefic- that is gives bad effects and whichever house lordship it has it gives bad effects. Coincidentally in my kundli it is the lord of 6 th house-Pisces sign. Hence as per his logic it will generate bad effects of 6 th house. As you already must be aware 6th house represents health and disease in one's life. He adviced me to remove the ring for the same.Also i am suffering illnes of muscle spasm and High Stress from january 2016. My SADESATI IS gonna end in nxt yr.Currently i am jobless from MAY-2016 for the same reason.   But the thing is i am wearing it for 6 years now and it is little bit difficult for me to let go as Jupiter is naturally Benific planet and in my opinion. Pls if you can throw some light on this issue as per your Experience and  Expertise it would become lot more easier for me to wear this ring. Currently i am wearing this ring in the index finger and on right hand. Intersting thing is other astrologer has aksed me to wear this in middle finger of right hand and claimed that it would lessen my worries and stress.

Also some astrologers have asked to wear blue sapphire for the same. is it advisable

Pls let me know ur view on this so that i am move forward on this issue .

regards,

rahul
Regards,

Rahul

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:15 am

Inappropriate for THE HUG EXCHANGE.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”