In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Sir Mullich Vn

In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Alex Chiu is a follower of Judaism. He talks about Moses of the Holy Bible and how he was commanded by his God to kill all the firstborn sons of Egypt. Alex Chiu says you can consult I Ching how to kill someone, I Ching is accurate in all situations.

Qin Shui Huang burnt books and buried scholars alive, but kept I ching books.

The Japanese Nazis consulted I Ching before attacking Pearl Harbor.

Shou Weihua of China predicted exactly everything taking place in the Iraq War 1991, that was written in one of his book. The Chinese authority never forbids that book. Nguyen Van Mau of Vietnam translated his book into Vietnamese.

The South Korean flag (how beautiful their female singers are!) is a real example of I Ching, their written language is combined between yin and yang symbols!

The Vietnamese youths, sadly, a lot of them, are very blasphemous. I will not be patient anymore. My Excel I Ching programs are like arrows on a bow, ready to shoot. I am totally confident of I Ching, even when I am fooling around with a prostitute, I Ching is always accurate! Even when I curse the gods, the hexagrams come out always accurate! I will show you! One hand touches a picture of a naked prostitute, the other hand press enter repeatedly, asking only one question, and let's do statistics!

You must learn that Vietnam often is not a good society! A VN novel writter describes Vietnam as a basket of crabs, whenever anyone tries to be different, the other crabs will pull him or her down. We must be the same to each other. Freedom of expression in Vietnam? Sorry, we are not intelligent enough to do that!

Now I repeat Indonesia as I guess will have gold medal at SeaGames 2017 men's football.

Later will talk about the battles of Xich Bich, Bach Dang, Ton Quyen, Ngo Quyen, Tao Thao, Luu Hoang Thao, 2 nang Kieu (Dai Kieu, Tieu Kieu), Kieu Cong (father of the 2 girls), Kieu Cong Tien of Vietnam, Chu Du, Nguyen Du, Vuong Thuy Kieu, Kim Trong, Nguyen Phu Trong, etc. Sorry, but please keep this paragraph. What all those things have to do with Indonesia? Some of them do.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”