shidhi's photo reading request

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shidhi

shidhi's photo reading request

Post by Shidhi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Hello.. Well, i would really like to have my photo read,if possible. I would be deeply grateful to you. Thankyou.  :smt005

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 pm

your a very kind, sweet hearted person who loves animals, you have a dream of becoming a vet of some sorts and i can see you as one. were you kinda picked on as a kid, i'm picking that up from you as well

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Shidhi,

I think that you have an excitement about you, you are looking forward to something and full of anticipation. Perhaps it is something like leaving home or breaking away from childhood things, but I get the feeling that you were packing or saying goodbye to your lion friend?  I bet you have a bed full of cuddly toys :) Hmm maybe you are visiting home, its a strange feeling and I am finding it hard to put into words. I can see you reading tarot or cards in some way, do you do that? You should I think you would be very good. Was there a resentment at having your photo taken, a sadness perhaps? There is a deep wisdom to your eyes and I think you should pursue your inner self and find out where your path lies, or perhaps you already know...... :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”