A picture of me and two girls

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:15 pm

its not taboo its just for some odd reason shes very protective maybe a little too protective over you

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Okay I am not sure what you were looking for when you asked for the reading with the girls but what I am getting is that the one with the long earrings, (next to you) really cares for you, and will care for you all her life, there will always be a place for you in her heart, (a special place that only you have touched) She will stand by you as long as you let her... and that even if you drift away you will always mean something to her....

The other girl, the one with the green eyes, is an intense force in your life and you are often exhausted from being near her. Like a hurricane she blows through life and everyone pity's anyone in her way when she gets going!!

You often feel lost and then don't know why, you like to make plans and follow them through, but I feel like you aren't listening to the small voice inside and your head often makes all the decisions, Your heart knows what is right too, so don't be afraid to follow it!! Life is messy sometimes, and you can't always fit it into a box, so let it be messy and enjoy it!!

This is all I am getting I hope that it helps you some...
                                                                                          Nyte

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 pm

suzisco, thank you for reading.  I understand how people look after me.  

WhoseLineBabygirl, you said a little too protective over me?  I think it's very serious.  Is it like umm life and death, I think?

Nyteshadecreed, wow! You are right about my friend with green eyes.  I feel tired of hanging out with her but I love her as my best friend/cousin.  I am very shocking that you told me that this new friend who already cares about me.  I don't know that.  She sounds serious to me.  Yes, you are right about me.  I always make plans.  Sometimes, I don't follow them somehow change.  I understand you that I should follow my plans.

Anyone of you know who's my angel/spirit guide?  I am just curious.

Thank you all

--D

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:53 pm

I am not good at conveying what I get from guides as to who they are as it is mostly a feeling and not a thought, they have their own energy wave, so that I know who they are, but unless I can talk to you through energy I would not be able to convey the guides as they are conveyed to me. People are easier as everything they do has a word to connect to it. Guides are more than a word or idea, they are everything and nothing and yet completely their own person (if ya will), it is complicated... but I get that you have 4 of them with you, off and on, so that you are never without someone with you. You are always watched over and they often care about what you are going through... but that is about the best that I can do hon' I am sorry... But if you ask and listen then you should get an answer on your own as to who they are, although I think that there is one who is not so ummm 'talkative' as the others, so keep trying until you find the answers that you are seeking... they are waiting for you to find them.

Lots of Luck,
                            Nyte

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Oh so I have four who is on and off often?  I understand they are waiting for me to find them.  Thank you.  I will try to find them with somehow what I figure out.  

Thank you.

--D

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:09 pm

*smile* that is what I got, 4 different energy signatures, and they are waiting to show you who you are and who you can be... they are not in a hurry though, they know that you will know them when you are meant to... I think the need for you to know is the first step for you to take to be who you are meant to be hon' Best of luck, and you can always talk to me if you feel the need.

Nyte

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Oh.  Who I can be and Who I am?  I see. Thanks!  I will take a first step to know who I can be.

Thank you for your kindly.

--D

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 pm

she most likely protects you from bad influences, and keeps you out of danger, ever hear little voices in your head that sometimes say "dont do that" or "stay away from there!" if you do thats most likely her keeping you out of harms way

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:47 am

Oh, it makes sense sometimes I feel that way when I am nearing anywhere, anything, or anyone.  Well thank you for warning.  You guys are very helpful.  (smiles)

P.S.- since I have four guides, do I know them or not?  What's their names?  If they don't want me to find out who they are unless they want me to find them, right?

Thanks.

Sorry about questions too much.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:34 pm

Well I think that you do know them, you just don't know that you do.... (more like you attribute the things that they do to yourself) I don't know their names, they aren't talking... ta me at least, and they will want you to find out when you are ready to. (they say when you are ready so I don't know when or where or any of that) and questions are always welcome hon' it is how we all learn. SO ask away!!

VirAnimus

Post by VirAnimus » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:49 pm

OK, I think I have enough questions.  Now I am on my own to find them when I am ready.  Guys, I thank you so much for answering my questions.

Now I am looking for past life somewhere in this forum. =)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 pm

*smile* Well good luck with those answers hon' and we are here anytime ya need ta ask some more... talk ta ya again soon....

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”