Picture Reading, perhaps?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pinkspikes

Picture Reading, perhaps?

Post by pinkspikes » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 pm

I saw this and thought I'd check it out.  :smt003 Thanks, love you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:02 pm

when you were younger you or someone close to you had a drug addiction which you or that person is still currently battling,  one of your past lives has shown up to me and it seems like you were a maid in a rich family in maybe the 1800's to somewhere in the 1900's, were you abused as well as a child or in adult life by someone in your family or maybe a bf? there is alot of sadness in your eyes from current and past struggles that you are dealing with, whatever your dealing with now try not to worry so much about it because things happen for a reason and you will come out of it a stronger person, do you also suffer from migrains as well?

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:37 am

Thank you WLBG. Let me give you some feedback on your responses because I know you're sort of new to this.

- The drug addiction: The only thing I am aware of in my family is my mother's smoking (cigarettes) addiction.
- I was physically, mentally, and verbally abused as a child. I had a boyfriend mentally abuse me as well.
- I am worrying about a few things and realize I will become stronger.
- The past life aspect is interesting. I am most interested in that if you or anyone else has any more information or any more past life information let me know.

Also, If anyone else can pick up anything let me know. =D I'd be happy to learn more.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 am

your welcome! :) sorry to hear about the abuse and stuff, glad your getting through stuff and becoming stronger though *huggles* now the past life thing the other thing i can pick up and i could be wrong that the house that you were a maid for the married man that you worked for had an affair with you and other woman that entered his life without his wife knowing.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 am

I see pain in your eyes.  I also see lots of yellow, I'm looking that up now so I can post it here lol
YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
and you were a darkish yellow, so...
Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

At least that's what the website I found said.  Guess I should find a more stable source and not skip around so much....but this seems to fit with your eyes...

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:02 am

Thanks WLBG.

Also, Bandit, Thank you as well!
I am struggling a bit in school. I am currently on academic probation. I feel really behind career wise.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:10 am

your welcome!!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”