What do you feel from this? last one please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thought Energy Device

What do you feel from this? last one please

Post by Thought Energy Device » Tue May 27, 2008 8:14 am

Hello all,

All of these pictures I took while I was inside my home, so no rain droplets effected the camera.  The white oval shape thingy on the right, next to the fence, near the ground, seemed to have been right over a muffin shape orgone device I had left on the ground in that same area.  Using a muffin pan for a mold I have made orgone devices in the shape of muffins.  If you could zoom in on this you could see more.

Is this bright white oval shape thing is a rain droplet?

Thanks a bunch,
-Kevin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue May 27, 2008 1:08 pm

I see a couple "Unidentified" things, but I can't say what they are exactly (As I don't know either lol)  But they seem to like those plants and such by your fence.

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Tue May 27, 2008 1:54 pm

those are something different from my perception, note that they appear to be moving upwards from the ground. i have no idea what they are, but they are definitly interesting.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue May 27, 2008 2:27 pm

You have too many variables here, first being it was taken with a digicam I presume, which are well known for creating unique effects? Then you have imperfection and inclusions in glass, and we won't ask what it was last cleaned with either lol, or the possibility of dirty glass smears, and then the addition of rain and water vapour on the outside.

What is far more interesting is the garden and whose it is :) Can we read that?

Thought Energy Device

Post by Thought Energy Device » Wed May 28, 2008 10:28 am

Hello everyone,

Please read what ever you like from the photo.  I am an orgone engineer and I had left some orgone devices near my little garden.  It is possible that my orgone devices had caused these... well, you decide, to happen.  

I like to write words like love, peace, harmony, health, oneness, on paper then place all that into the resin (matrix mix) of my orgone devices (before the resin cures).  That way these thought energies (from the words on paper that is now part of the orgone devices) are part of the orgone energy, being promoted by the orgone devices.  Orgone energy is like a positive, healthy kind of radiation or energy that comes from orgone devices made in this way.

I took these photos to document the rain fall, nothing more, untill i took a closer look at them after taking the photos.  3 days prior i had placed a large glass of fresh spring water onto my Sky Cleaner (aka Cloud Buster).  I did this to make it rain here in my local area.  3 days later it rained, so I took pictures to add them to my documents notes.

There was no glass in front of me when i took those pictures.  My digital camera has an auto shield that only opens when I take pictures. The shield is always closed when i am not taking pictures. This $90 plus camera I use has never acted in this way before.  Plus, I am very careful with my digital camera.  If it ever gets wet, the camera, it's over with.

I also have some other interesting photo's of when i had first set up my Sky Cleaner in my yard, about 5-6 months ago.  These show some strange, but wonderful sky effects that happened, not to mention the days worth of rain fall soon after that.  Chem trails no longer happen here either, but the sylphs (angelic looking clouds of positive energies) sure do!  

Of course I don't have photo's of the two different strange visits from two different cars with one having some kind of GPS tracking station mounted on it.  Both of which had pulled up way to far in my driveway & up into my yard and were both within 10 feet from my first Cloud Buster I had constructed.  I live in the very last home at the end of a dead end street and no vehicles have ever done what these did, unless they were friends of mine.   No one came out of those vehicles and they sat there for about 5 minutes, then left.

Any ways, thank you for your time here,
-Kevin.

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Wed May 28, 2008 1:11 pm

i am not familiar with the orgone devices or anything like that. but i do think the pictures are quite unique, especially seeing as i live in northern florida, so i know when it rained, we indeed needed it. that is for sure. strange occurances with the cars, maybe they were curious? who knows for sure, i would have went out and said hi, but that's just me.

jld

Post by jld » Thu May 29, 2008 2:15 am

I have been seeing this energy, life force, orgone lately outside. I was experimenting with an orgone vest today.  Definately intensified what I saw.

Thought Energy Device

Post by Thought Energy Device » Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 am

Belief is reality, no matter what anyone thinks or feels, it's you who experiences your reality.
-Kevin.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”