What do you feel from this?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Thought Energy Device

What do you feel from this?

Post by Thought Energy Device » Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi,

There is more to this picture, but I want to see if anyone senses what it is & before I give anymore information, ok?  I have other related pictures and much to say about them.  This picture was taken during a good rain here and I was inside my home when i took this picture and others like it.

-Kevin

[/url]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Mon May 26, 2008 11:24 pm

i'm sorry, but what you are seeing in this are the water droplets from the rain in the air. Water is a common thing to cause what appear to be orbs in a picture, dust particles are another.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue May 27, 2008 12:08 am

water droplets

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue May 27, 2008 12:10 am

Is there a face in the middle of the picture or I am imagining???

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 am

I see just water droplets too, that is instead of the orbs you think you see.  But I do see something else, I just can't figure out what.  There is something hiding by where the rake is propped up on that pole.  Or could be that I'm crazy too LOL :)

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue May 27, 2008 5:18 am

Hi Kevin
Sorry but i have agree with everyone else. those are the water droplets on the window and in the air at the time of the photo was taken.
Dhav and Banditt leave the guy in the pic alone, he likes being in the yard :).
Cheers Pete

Thought Energy Device

Water droplets?

Post by Thought Energy Device » Tue May 27, 2008 7:43 am

Hello,

I have a few other photos like this one. The big white forms, that I call orbs, are 10-50 times bigger than any water droplets from rain in this photo. &nbsp;These white transluceint <spelled wrong) forms, how can they be water droplets? &nbsp;Hmm. &nbsp;Well, I am no photo expert and I am glad to be able to get everyones opinion &nbsp;:smt003

The bright white object on the ground, near that white pvc pipe towards the back (that someone here called a rake), was an orgone device that I had left on the ground. &nbsp;Another photo of this showed an orb... &nbsp;sorry, "rain droplet" as part of that orgone device. &nbsp;It went half way through the top of that device. &nbsp;I construct all of my own orgone devices in many shapes and sizes. &nbsp;I thought that some of these things you call rain droplets looked like sand dollars, but I guess not. &nbsp;I have zoomed in on some of these and found some interesting things, like their sand dollar look and even a pyramid in the middle of some of them. &nbsp;

Why is it that out of the thousands of rain drops that are falling in that picture, only a few are extremely large and sand dollar looking?

Interesting though. &nbsp;Thank's for taking time with this.

-Kevin.

Thought Energy Device

Post by Thought Energy Device » Tue May 27, 2008 7:52 am

Hello,

Oh I'm not upset or anything, very happy to see what others think about this. &nbsp;I am glad that everyone here was open minded enough to give their opinions and i hope you all continue to do so for everyone else. &nbsp;

Thanks,

-Kevin.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue May 27, 2008 11:42 am

Hi kevin
Its cool mate.
I checked out the other photo, im still not sure about the light refraction of the enlarged orbs.
Congrats on a nice Orgone reciever.
I could talk to you for hours on orgone and Tesla.
The photos are always a great help in finding and learning,
Cheers Pete

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Tue May 27, 2008 1:50 pm

the larger circles are probably the ones closest to the camera or on the window, that would make them larger in the image. i hope i didn't sound like i was totally dismissing the picture, because i wasn't, but i used to belong to a group that went to places and took literally hundreds of pictures in one trip and we'd have to go through and figure out which ones were just water droplets or dust in the air as opposed to orbs or something more. after looking closer at it, i also sense there is something tall near the clothes line, though i can't make it out.. just can kinda tell its there..

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue May 27, 2008 7:52 pm

theres something hiding behind that tree...maybe a person

Thought Energy Device

Post by Thought Energy Device » Wed May 28, 2008 10:35 am

Hmm.. &nbsp;Which tree? &nbsp;the big palm looking tree in the very back? &nbsp;I had noticed like a bright light towards the top of that same tree. &nbsp;Or did you mean the Big green winter fur tree (as I call it) before the cloths line, sitting next to the fence on the right.

Thanks,
-Kevin.

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:24 am

I have seen other photos like this as well. &nbsp;It is the moisture in the air that is reflecting the light from the camera. &nbsp;You mention that you have much to say about the photo...please share. &nbsp;Would love to read your thoughts on the picture.
Jodi

believer

picture reading

Post by believer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 am

How funny Pete, Dhav is the face of the guy on the back fence between the metal clothesline pole and the brown pole? &nbsp;Does he have a big thick mustache and piercing eyes?

Believer

believer

picture

Post by believer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:55 am

Hi, I also see another little face at the bottom of the pine on the right hand side at the bottom close to the fence where there is some space between the branches. &nbsp;Almost like a boy's face. &nbsp;Does anyone else see this?

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”