would dearly love a reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lynnnora2

would dearly love a reading

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 pm

lynnnora2

didnt add photo correctly

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:04 pm

fingers crossed its worked this time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 pm

i can do a reading for you but were not allowed to do 3rd party readings

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:31 am

hi lynorra,

you radiate a beautiful clear glow, you would know what you want in most things, there is the softest fudgy purple around all of you, you are accepting of others and try not to judge situations or people. you would be easy to talk to and would find conversation is a major part of your life and perhaps career.

the gentle nature you have (dimples?) and your smile are always softeners for others so even those who are upset will find calmness in your presense. a great gift for sure.

there is a yellow at your right hip, this indicates you may be thinking of altering your life direction it is just beginning to extend down your leg so you will soon be making major choices which you would currently already be setting the foundations for. this feels to cover home, and career sectors so a move may be indicated.

your writsts have a pastel green, you may experience problems here acheyness perhaps, if not yet be aware of it in the future. you have a high expectation of your productivity and work hard i believe.

there is a little less energy emitted from the region of your liver, may need to look at this as a health aspect, so may experience sudden bouts of tiredness, if you have other symptoms a medical professional may be in order to help return to order quickly. may be a simple detox requirement

your feet are another thing completely, you are so well grounded, what a practical girl you would be lol you would always see the solution to any problem, the energy at your feet is a solid red with a shot of orange and a balancing purple. great stuff to see here, this means you have a fully integrated system when it comes to manifesting ideas and making things work. if you have an idea (or someone else) and you think it is good you can and will implement it.  you enjoy a challenge and know how to feel satisfied with your own good efforts.

the sacral region is nice too, your sense of appreciation is well developed you know how to appreciate the efforts of others, you have learned well from your life, and are ready to reap the rewards.

good luck
D

lynnnora2

thanks

Post by lynnnora2 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:22 pm

just wanted to say a big thank you D for my reading. Its the first time nyone has read my aura and I really enjoyed reading it. Lynn. x

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”