Eye Reading- My eyes

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

harvina

Eye Reading- My eyes

Post by harvina » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi,

I've been going through an extremely tough time and I would appreciate any sort of assistance or advice which you can give. I enclose 2 pictures of my eyes...

Thanks a lot.

Many thanks!!

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:37 pm

no picture :(

harvina

Post by harvina » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:20 am

Sorry, I've been trying to add on a picture since yesterday ...tried more than 30 times and I've given up.

What I've done is added a picture of my eyes to my avatar;-)

Thanks for your patience!!

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 am

Hi harvina,

you have a strong inner drive, this may have been muted for some years but is coming back to the fore. there is a reddish brown around your waist like a circle you may have had problems in this area over a period of time maybe years but the brown is grounding the energy from the solar plexus which is related to intention and will.

right now you would be in the position of exercising some self discipline in these areas and following through with the things that you would like to be doing rather than just wishing for them and not making any moves towards the life you would like to live. it is transitory at present and you may feel a bit shaky with it at present and your heart chakra is also more than a little uncertain. you may have difficulty right now being sure of what you want even if you know you want something,, lol if you know what i mean.

there is a strong colour covering your face it is over your eyes and you would do well to clear this (you just need to be aware and allow) this alters your perception and you may be in a position where you 'cant see the woods for the trees'.

at your back in the hip area is a strong bright red so you will feel driven to action and then be worried if you are doing the right thing or even follow actions that scare you as soon as you do them. this energy is bright and clear though, so you can be sure that you will find yourself ultimately where you want to be and you are gaining yourself the opportunity to create on a different level to how you have created in the past.

you will reinstitute a blue purple vibration it is coming forward for you right now, you will gain the ability to share more of yourself with the world and will be more capable of revealing that wonderful depth that has always been within you but well hidden. the origin of the hiding of your fabulous self originates at about 10yrs or the last 10yrs.  i would be inclined to use both references.

opitimism is not your strong point at this stage and you may have always struggled to see positive outcomes, but i can tell you they are coming , it is frustrating when you want a result now for action you have undertaken and are not seeing the results in a way that you would like, the problem here is a tendency to focus on the fear and anxieties associated with the past experiences rather than looking forward to something special. i can only say it is coming and i can see your energy will be evolving steadily for another 2 yrs yet. during that time you will often have uncertainty, so i would recommend that in those moments you take a look back over your shoulder and see how far you have come.

warmest regards
d

harvina

Post by harvina » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

hi d,

thanks so much for taking the time and effort to do my reading. I'm just so amazed at how you can gauge so many things from looking at my eyes. I totally understand what you meant in your reading and i was pleasantly surprised on how accurate you are. thank you

cheers

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:02 am

hi harvina,

i did not ready your eyes but your energy emissions, or aura. thanks for the feedback appreciated

warm regards
d

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”