eyes

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jld

eyes

Post by jld » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Wondered what might come up  :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:08 pm

firefighter. are you or anyone in your family a fire fighter? your favorite colors are blue and brown? you like and have a few cats of your own, your not really a dog person but you would adopt a small dog from an animal shelter if you could. you are married with a child? you like to to do magic tricks, are you inspired by Cris Angel? do you also live in a 2 bedroom apartment but are thinking of moving to a house soon?  i see alot of magic behind your eyes, you have a great personality which alot of people are drawn too so you have alot of friends. the sentance "it was evil" is popping up, what was evil?

jld

Post by jld » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:31 am

Hi I do have a couple cats...I just adopted a stray kittie. I like most colors, reds, browns, blues, greens...mostly depends on my mood.  I'm not inspired by Cris Angel and I'm not much for magic tricks. I live in a house with my daughter now, not married. I don't know what was evil, that's interesting. I'd like to think there's some magic in my eyes.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 am

woohoo got a few things right!!! a little bit rusty today

jld

Post by jld » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 am

Yes I do love cats!  :smt002

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Jld
There were a few concerns on your mind and in your life a little while ago, Somethings have been resolved but a nigling problem still hangs. the answer will present itself soon enough. and perhaps a change in direction of location is needed.
Your daughter is the love of your soul. She is a pure spirit and despite the interesting time ahead that she will give you, stay assured that your daughter will make you proud .
The father is still in the background and the conflict is noticeable.What was the traffic offence.There is a younger female that needs your help and support while she battles a ilness like a sister or close friend. There is a positve outcome for her.
Ok thats all i got.
Cheers Pete

jld

Post by jld » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks Psychic Cheft
Very right on
My direction has been made more clear to me recently and I wonder what will come after that. One step at a time I guess.

My daughter is the love of my soul. I wonder what kinds of interesting times she will give me. I have gotten the feeling that things will be interesting (esp. when she is a teen)? She is so independent... Thanks for the reassurance.

Her father has a lot of growing up to do. Recently wrecked his car, DUI. I have been trying to move on. It is a struggle. I wish he'd be consistent for our daughter. That's the sad part.

That makes sense about the younger female.
Thanks again

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”