Picture Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Di

Picture Reading

Post by Lady Di » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:32 am

Whatever comes to you?  My 2 main areas of priority are always My Family & Finances/Career.  Thanks so much!  (This picture was taken back Nov. 7 2007).  Sorry I don't know how to make the pic smaller!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:50 pm

You pay very close attention to detail and take great lengths to do so. You are very analytical. You are also your own worse critic and you are very hard on yourself. You do not like to make mistakes.
You are very meticulous in all you do, hair, clothes, make-up, and the way you carry yourself, all are highly important to who you are today. There is a very deep sadnnes to your eyes showing pain that spans your lifetime here, beginning with childhood. You are frustraited with things you cannot change, including some things in your past and it deepens to sadness and you are prone to depression bouts. Much of your precious energies are spent trying to make changes where you feel they are best suited in this world and your own life. You have vowed to never be an emotional hostage again to anyone and you fight very hard to maintain your freedom, individuality and your sanity in a world that you see as biased and unfair to you as a woman and to you as a whole. You have children around you and what looks to be a sister. I do not feel you are close with family. It's as if something happened long ago and you have not been able to connect or to forgive many things. That time is coming but must be worked at. I see a bride and water under it, it's as if you see the bad in your past as water under the bridge, but you are still actively trying to change what you feel you can. You have to have a sense of control in your life and what you do or you become unhappy. You are unhappy as well when you feel your hands are tied. There are self esteem issues you are dealing with from way back that have not healed. You believe in God, angels and miracles. You are very active with groups of people who have the power to bring change into the world for the less fortunate and for children. That damaged child you once were still lives inside of you. You are a very old, strong soul who is wise and cares deeply for those around you. There are connections you need to make for a path of true forgiveness but you seem to be at a loss on exactly how to accomplish this. It will come. You have been here many time before. You feel you have something to teach and to share with others. You want to leave your mark on the earth in a positive way, by either writing a book or by another means which is creative. You are a highly energetic, creative person and colors are very highly important to you. You love rainbows after the rain and have a story about them. I see money around you and the word "Probate". I feel mother energy being absent. I feel you have either lost your mother or someone that had a mother role in your life. You do have a temper and do speak your mind, however, you are learning to control what you say and to speak a bit more softly. You are stronged willed and minded. You are someone that has to always have proof. You have a mind that is sharp and you hon that every day. You are an avid reader and a lifelong student of many things. You love to learn new things and to bring joy to others. Holidays are special to you and you go out of your way to make them wonderful for your family. You are special, loyal, caring devoted and loving. Your real wish is to have a love that is real and will last. You have searched for unconditional love, but you know that there must always be a compromise. You are wanting to move up in your  place of business and have thought of becoming your own boss with your own business. I see that in the next 5 years or less.

Thank you for the opportunity to do a reading for you.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Lady Di

Post by Lady Di » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 am

Thank you so much for the reading!

I really think you are spot on with everything you said.  

I haven't lost my Mother, however my father died when I was 15 and I had struggles with my Mother for many years after.

I do have a great love for children and we have been fostering for the past 4 years.  We have decided after adopting our 2 little ones not to continue with fostering because it was such a battle with the system.

In the past I have been told that I would be very wealthy, but no details.  My ex-husband did inherit and had to go thru probate...but we divorced and he was foolish with his finances.

As I said ...all other things were exactly me!  Thanks so much for sharing you gift.

Many Blessings to you!

Diana

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi Diana!

You are very, very welcome! I appreciate the opportunity to help and I am so glad you came to see the reading. Keep smiling and things will look
better and better each day. You are a sweet soul and you are also very caring about everyone and everything.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Gena Loraina

Post by Gena Loraina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Hello, I would like to add to your earlier reading please.

The first thing that I am shown is that you are in a time where you crave a change. This appears to be in the career area. You are to do a complete focus on your skills and energy and stop looking back at some poor choices. Those earlier choices sit back like little imps on your shoulder eroding your self esteem.  I can see that you have made steady progress in that area as well. It has been a long road, and you are to be reminded that you have some characteristics that make you stand out as unique. It was a painful road as the characteristics were being molded, but now these very characteristics that once annoyed you are the ones that will get you noticed in a positive way. You are also being called to be generous in both the large areas and the small areas of your life for this will enable others to see the beauty in your inner life.  You have this inner beauty that far outshines the physical level and sometimes this is glossed over by others because of your physical appearance. The old saying, the squeaky wheel gets the grease applies here so work harder at others seeing what is within.  I'm also being shown that in your personal life there has been some worry and this revolves around communication issues. To get these resolved it will take not only commitment but also the knowing of when to pull back, retreat and let the lessons soak in.

It has been a little difficult lately, you have been in a nostalgic mood, and I can hear that inner voice that feels alone at times when you are needing to speak to your father. It appears that there has been signs from him that he hears and is with you. Perhaps you haven't noticed? Look for repetitive small happenings, butterflies or pennies.

Thank you for allowing me into your mist.
Peace and goodness,
Gena Loraina

Lady Di

Thanks for my picture reading

Post by Lady Di » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Thank you Gena Loraina,

My Career has been a very big issue the past 2 years and you are right I do tend to look back and beat myself up over bad decissions and issues.  I will focus on my skills and focus my energy.

I have said so many times that I want people to see me for me...who I am, what I stand for, what I know, what I have to share, etc.  not on a physical level, but more.

The communication is with my husband and I have been telling myself to just chill out and I needed to hear that ...thanks.

I do sometimes feel that if I could hear my father he has something to tell me.  I will look for the signs from him.

Thank you so much, many blessings to you and your loved ones!

Gena Loraina

Post by Gena Loraina » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 am

Thank you too Lady Di

With every reading, a reader finds messages for themselves as well, it's all a healing process for both. It was a pleasure and honor.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”