Can I EXCHANGE a photo reading (me) for a colour reading (you)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Smiling From Within

Can I EXCHANGE a photo reading (me) for a colour reading (you)

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in giving me a photo reading and then in exchange i will give you a colour reading.

The areas i'm interested to know about are Career/Work as i'm out of work at the minute and anything else you get will be a lovely suprise.

I'll offer this to all that give me a reading.

Thanks

Smiling From Within xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 pm

any chance you could shrink the picture a little please?  

There a few very good readers here who i am sure would love to read for you.

from my own observation you look like a fun person who has had alot of heartache plus the passing over of a very close loved one.  Your health indicates you are a little run down and you need to take care of yourself as you are doing too much.
I see a small dog at your feet and a couple of fish so i assume these have been pets at some point.  You are being looked after by a man with a pointed beard and he is a family member.  He passed over in old age.

Thats all from me.  I look forwards to your smaller pic.  Your very pretty by the way.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm

We do a fine service here at MB....hope you find this better :)

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm

How can i shrink the picture, i tried and also tried using a different picture as well and it still does it. Any suggestions?

And thanks for the reading, would you like a colour reading?

Smiling From Within xx

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 pm

I'll take that question back.  Thank you fantastic MYSTICBOARD, now that's customer service !!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee thank you

Smiling From Within xx

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 am

Dear Smiling From Within,

You are lit up from the inside out. You radiate energy and you really give too much away. You must learn to say no when you need to. You love to help others and you are sought after in a holistic sense. There is a natural feel to your energy, which tells me you are very natural and hate things that are toxic, including relationships. You like things that are real, including people. You have been terribly hurt and are just getting to where you can smile again. I keep seeing that there was a position that lasted about 6 months or it was 6 months ago that you liked. Look for the same type of work, but be careful to save energy for yourself and your path. There is something coming up about a bussiness opportunity. You will have the opportunity to work for yourself online or off. You are drawn to angels and their healing energy. There is a bright white light around you and you have a spiritual intelligence that transcends time and space. You are always having Deja Vu's. You are aware you have lived before. I see a broken sword around you which tells me you have just ended a troblesome relationship and there is someone who is good for you that you are a bit interested in. You are fun loving and like very much to be around laughter and people who are positive. I was just shown a carousel, which tells me you love to go where the fun is, but it has to be the type of fun that doesn't harm you. You have had your time with harmful fun. You cannot stand to watch others suffer. You cry easily because you feel deeply. You have a habit of wearing your heart on your sleeve. Be careful of those who take advantage of you. Your high energy brings many to you but many leave nothing in return. You have a loneliness about you as well. You can be alone in a room full of people. You are trying to find your way on your path and need to connect fully to spirit. Authority does not suit you and that is why working for yourself is a better option. You do work well for others though, but even so, you would do well in your own business. I see balance scales, which tell me you need to balance out your life right now. You have a need for justice and work well with law. Your self esteem is a bit low, but you are gaining ground on that. The nights are hardest because that's when you have time to dwell on things that no longer serve you. There is an older woman around you who is always there. She has been there for the past 5 or so years. She radiates pink energy, as if pink is her color. She loves you very much. There is an adoption feeling around you , almost as if you were adopted or you have a relationship with someone who is more of a parent than the parents. I'm looking at a young child who is also standing near you. This is a little girl. There is worry surrounding her. Stay close to her. Watch her, and take care of her. She looks very real but I believe she is spirit. Your past is your past, put it where it belongs and move forward now. You are very serious about many things and become stressed easily. This does not serve you. School is something you may really wish to consider and persue. Use your talents to help others. You are a wonderful reader in your own right. You love learning about new things and get bored with things easily if they do not suit you at the time. Keep yourself in line with all sorts of new tools. Choose a tarot deck and explore it. You will find there is more to you than meets the eye. Your smile catches on and helps others to smile too. Your opportunity is coming. You have to do the work and go out and get it. Decide on your own business as well. This is the perfect time for it. You will be offered Part time firstly and than fulltime. Do not be afraid to take the part time for now. The job you will have part time you already have knowledge of. The other job I see, a friend will tell you about. Do not sit when they tell you, go and see about it. Pay close attention to each message from the universe right now, you will be glad you did. Don't pass up any invitations right now. There are connections you need to make that will help you and set your future. You are a sweet, caring soul. Keep moving forward.

Thank you for allowing me to help,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:08 am

Julie,
I send you a massive squeeze and gentle kiss to your cheek. I'm ready to cry, it feels so spiritual when someone connects with me and can read me as you have.  Thank you xxxxxxx

I can take so much from what you're saying.  And funny that this morning for the first time in a little while I'vw woke up feeling that I've run out of energy because everything thing I do it always a struggle and a test to the extreme.  Will things change? I know a change it coming but I'm worried that I'll stop trying just before it manifests, that's why coming across your reading this morning caught me before I was about to fall.

You are right about my own business, I working hard to link numerous number of areas into one, which over the years has cause me to study a lot and always will.  I am a psychic counsellor.  But also I'm about to start work for someone else but i will be self employed from home selling advertising, which is what I like.  But I will listen out for the one my friend will mention and I will act on it.

Spirit are sending me messages all the time and I'm learning to hear everyone of them. My journey was going smoothly lately but I'm getting so wrapped up in the spiritual growth thing that I think it 's not doing me good.  I'm becoming obsessed with reaching a higher level (not on an ego view) but to connect deeper and fuller as you said.

From all angles i get the same on i need to let go of the past.  I have only started to acknowledge that i must be doing this for  it to come up so often.  I will work on this.  I also find it hard to trust people which is why I am very particular of who i have in my company.  And very much a loner, I cut friends off if they become out of line with my ethics which leaves me alone but I cant understand why I do it and dont like to be alone but I cant be false or lie to myself.  The few friends i have around me now are true but i'm eager to widen my circle further for more variety so will take your message on board.

Thank you once again for taking the time to respond and now i know that i will be working soon i can get back on the positive one as of now.

Please could i offer you a reading, relax and choose a colour and i will read it for you xxxx

Smiling From Within xx

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:32 am

Good Morning Smiling From Within,

I'm very glad I happened to see your post. I was given the message for you and I am very happy you got the message right in the nick of time it seems! The color orange will help you to maifest what you need and green will help with monetary needs and earth/nature connection you need. For purity of thought, wear white close to your head, like a blouse. To protect yourself, wear black. Red can give you courage and help to maintain your passion in your life's path. Remember though, each color has a negative side as well. Every time you feel you want to quit before your goal has manifested, light an orange candle and re-read this reading. It will help keep you on track.

You can certainly do a reading on me with color. I would love that, but my color choice is not simple. lol My color is royal blue. Actually I love all shades of blue but royal blue is one of my favorites next to purple.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Hello Julie,

Sorry for the delay in my reply after you were so kind to read for me.  It’s funny tho, after we spoke I had a really vivid dream about the colour Royal Blue and I feel it was a message to you.

Choosing a special shade of blue tells me that you are very spiritually developed.  You know that you’ve been here before, many a time and you are closer along your spiritual journey back home than you think.  Not like many souls who are only just beginning their journeys you are on the right path with the way you live your life now.

Although, I don’t take away the fact that you too have had sorrow in your life.  A deep pain.  This is why when you talk, you talk so sincerely from the heart.  Looking deep into their soul.  Rivers run deep, well I feel your soul is so old and wise (but you’re face is beautiful and young looking, before you kill me, LOL x) that your river running deep turns into a bottomless lake. You have strong emotions that you've had to learn over the years to control.  I feel you keep a lot hidden, you depend on yourself and are more of a rock for others so would find it hard to choose who would be the one to fix you.

I have just been given a massive ROCK Diamond, I don’t know if this symbols anything to you but its bright white lights shines strong and I feel that this is you.

Royal Blue is a shade lighter or so than the very spiritual Indigo I feel that this is your colour because it is significant to where you are in the spirit realm.  I also feel I want to say “I’ve got a song in my heart” I’m not sure what this means but again I feel it could also be a description of you.

It seems as though I have given you more of a mixture of a reading.  I would be most grateful for honest feed back as this isn’t the kind of reading I would normally give to someone, this is what has come through  just for you.

A  special lady,

Love as always
Smiling From Within xx

JewelOfTheSouth

Absolutely Correct!

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Dear Smiling From Within,

You have everything correct! I'm an indigo child, thus the color close to it being my favorite. I'm highly spiritual and live my life accordingly. I did overcome the strong emotions, and I have had to walk a path of forgiveness in order to heal. I am a very old soul. I write and sing songs and used to perform live. I do look younger than my age. The deep pain came from childhood trauma. I believe in honesty and justice. I do not care for those who are mean, spiteful, jealous or unfair. I came in to this world on a 5 path which is a path of justice, and balance. I had exceptional gifts when I was a child and turned them off until I was about 25. I died at 25, and have used them since that time full force as I did as a child. The diamond you see has something to do with what I always say of myself: I'm a multi faceted diamond, I know everything and nothing. The light from it is my spiritual energy and the light I share with others. I am not as I seem. I am gifted with many things, and my objective is to help others. The river runs deep in all aspects of my life. I never do anything half way. When I have had enough of something, I leave the situation. Nothing comes of arguing with those who have no understanding or wisdom. It's a vast waste of precious resources. I always speak from my heart. Not ever intending to do harm, but I find many others try and harm me in some way. It has been that way since this incarnation. So, you were absolutely correct in all you have said. That is the most accruate reading I have ever received. Many people over the years either will not read me, or are afraid, thank you for reading this for me and for sharing the dream/vision that came to you! You are special and highly creative in your life and colors are only one avenue for you to take to help heal others.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:48 am

Oh My GOD Julie,

You have just given my confidence the biggest boost, I cant believe it. Thank you.

I did have more for you but my confidence was fading as I was typing.  In all honesty I was writing for you but then I had to argue was I reading myself because I could relate to so much.

I believe the old soul and that you are truly a reader of souls.  But, here I go again, I feel I cant quiet put my finger on it that maybe, I dont know how to word this so : are you lost (not a lost soul, bored, i see the hanged man tarot card) Like maybe just on the brink of moving up to a next level which you are in dire need of because you want something challenging in your life at the moment.  Something to get your teeth into.  Not challenging as in trouble to your door.  Have you sent out prays for "give me a job to do".

I feel a girl is going to come into your life, about early 20's and she is going to be a spiritual project so to say, in the nicest way.  A through her you will be able to exercise alot of your unused talents and powers but have the opportunity to actually work with someones life through to the ending outcome.  Heeling her soul and passing on your lifes lessons,  Does she have a small child or baby.  She'll have no one else to turn to and you wont really be bothered about her situation at first but spirit will show you that you are her living guardian angle for this moment.

Hmmm! Get back to me on that one.

I loved the indigo children part because that was what came to me.  I am a colour therapist although I'm drawn more to chakras I think the reading I gave you was the type of readings I'd like to give as it covers all the areas I'm into.  

Please read my blog and see what story interest you, you may see our similarities.  http://smilingfromwithin.blogspot.com/

Have a beautiful day and you will now always have a place in my heart

Smiling From Within

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”