Can you pick up any stuff from these photos?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clemonte

Can you pick up any stuff from these photos?

Post by clemonte » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi, any things that you can pick up will be appreciated. I'll post feedback but no worry about having to be spot-on...:)

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hi Clemonte,

your energy radiates very exacting properties, that is to say many compartmentalized colours, you would be very into details and may enjoy any hobby or job that is full of tiny details, like electronics, engineering etc.

you would be a problem solver as depicted by the silver that is very evident at the left of your head, this is the inventor if you like but in the proportion to the yellow on the other side would lead to inventive solutions to problems. very cool. you would mull things over until you solved the puzzle or problem and would most likely love puzzles or brain teasers. your ability to find answers extends beyond your self and your already apparent knowledge.

you can be quite talkative but at the same time like your own space and if you were to get irritated not having a bit of peace and quiet would be the most likely reason. your energy radiates quite close to your body indicating a need for time out on a regular basis and when working through a problem you would not like to be disturbed.
this would make it a little tricky for others to get to know you really well as they would not always be clear where they are at with you. you are more comfortable with a few good friends than with a larger contingent but are happy to go out and socialize on your own terms.

there is a secretive quality to you which may be privacy oriented because of either close family or lack of space at home either now or in the past. though i feel you enjoy having secrets or aspects that others are not privy to.

your energy is still to develop to its capacity in the inventive range so i would feel that your professional future is assured.

warm regards
dorothy

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”