Please, can we have a picture reading for us?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

m11h43la

Please, can we have a picture reading for us?

Post by m11h43la » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 pm

We are husbend and wife  Gheorghe and Maria and we want if we can to know about our present and future. We want to escape from the dept ,that we have for almost 12 years and the only solution that remain for us (becouse we can make other credit to bank) is to sell the house and we try for more than 4 years and nothing. We think the house have something negative, becouse people come to see , they say that "the house is beatifull, the price is good and the want to buy", but they never return to give the money.

Thank you so much, and happy new year!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi there, I just thought i would tell you what i think.  If your house has not sold after 4 years then there is an issue that you are unaware of.  My advice would be to seek a professional who can come and look at your house and tell you why its not selling.  There are people who will give your proper guidance and not rip you off.

Maria you look like a happy lady who deserves some happiness, which i think will come to you when you least expect it.  Good things are always there form bad situations and these situations do mould our personalities.  You are proud of your family and you nurture them to the best of your ability.
Gheorghe appears to be the typical rock of strength but feels worn down by the difficulties he faces.

I would like to say that i see you both have had many blessings in life but becuae of your current difficulties you have found it difficult to remember the good times.

Please get professional help to sell your house.  Perhaps looking at different ways to sell your house might be appropriate, such as a fixed price or an auction or perhaps renting part of it out to make some money?

I wish you well and commend you on your daughters persistance in asking for a reading.

Suzi

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”