Picture Deleted! No more readings necessary. Awesome experience!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

childofazna

Picture Deleted! No more readings necessary. Awesome experience!

Post by childofazna » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:19 am

Want to give others opportunities for readings.   Want to keep awesome, accurate post/replies/feedback.
Original post: Thank you for taking the time to look. I am grateful for any insight and info.  I wish us all harmony, happiness and love (prosperity never hurt either!),this season and all year round! May the blessings keep coming to us all!

Thank you kindly, Child of Azna
Last edited by childofazna on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

What a lovely face, such depth and power to your eyes. Definately windows to the soul. Funny thing though is that they seem to be blocked as if you are testing and don't really want a reading, or are worried about letting go of that guard of yours? Usually that would mean a history or background or even that has hurt deeply and challenged the way you trust people. so perhaps it is not a good idea for me to go further.
I will, however, add my good wishes to yours for the newcoming year :)

crazyjeans12000

Post by crazyjeans12000 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am

I thought I'd take a peek and see if I could offer a reading but all I felt was an incredible sadness when I saw your picture.......wish I could help.  Blessings to  you.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:20 am

I am getting intense and driven, once you make up your mind you are a force to be reckoned with, the problem for you is really knowing what you want to be able to go full force after it. You need to sit down and think about where you are and where you want to go and map out your path to your goals, once you do that you will not stray and you get what you are wanting. Love is dynamic for you, you are attracted to like people and then seem to clash with them, you need to find someone who will be abit more flexible. SO that you won't have to feel like you are compromising all your hard work and plans. (This goes for friendships and romance, not just one) You tend to be pretty open about your thoughts and feelings and some people can't cope with it. Let them deal and you just be you. Your strong and beautiful inside and out... don't let other people change you because they can't handle it. Just stay you and they will adapt or move on... Life demands changes of all of us and we can only do our best to be who makes us happy. Find that place in you and hold on honey.

Nyte

childofazna

Thank you M'Lady of Avalon, CrazyJeans and Nyteshadecreed!

Post by childofazna » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Thank you kindly for your readings!  It was a lovely and sweet surprise to read.  All correct! I honor you for your time, and gifts given, and am following up w/my feedback, individually. Thank you, thank you!

childofazna

Thank you Nyteshadecreed!

Post by childofazna » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Hello Nyteshadecreed!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!  I feel so transparent.  I so agreed w/every word,  that I wanted to cry because it was so indepth and accurate.  Please tell me if there is anything I can do for you in return.  YOU ARE AWESOME! What a  gift. Thank you for my gift. I wasn't expecting something so thorough.  Whew! Have you any idea how inspirational and meaningful and uplifting you are?   Goodness gracious! Every sentence, factual.  You are so kind and giving, and dare I say, Nyteshadecreed, you made the sun come out today!  Much love, and A Happy New Year to you! THank you, C.O.A.  Bye!

childofazna

Thank you Crazyjeans!

Post by childofazna » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello Crazyjeans!
Thank you for my reading.  I am sorry you picked up on the sadness! I didn't mean to be a downer. You seem to have felt it. It does seem to be overpowering at times, perhaps you're an Empath?  No worries I am completely okay, just some husband trouble that's making me sad (trust issues, the list goes on), I keep sabatoging myself in my difficulty in cutting him loose!  It's ridiculous really, why it's so hard to let go, Goodness!
I do thank you for your time given to me, and your effort.  It was kind and  thoughtful.  Have a Happy New year! Thanks again, C.O.A.

childofazna

Thank you M'Lady of Avalon!

Post by childofazna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 am

Hello Lady of Avalon!!  I am sorry it's taken me so long to respond! I  greatly appreciate your time given. Thank you so much.  I know the value of  your time, and am grateful for your reading.
Thank you for my compliment. You are right in your reading about me.  If I was testing, it was unintentional, perhaps more like looking for confirmation? Oh boy, and did you ever pinpoint the inability to trust..........MY HUSBAND!  Geeze Louise! It's on the verge of paranoia since he's lost my trust.  And of course, hurt.  You know , the typical story......all you ever  wanted to do was care for and have a partner, a  teammate, your equal who was your balance. I understand you didn't want to proceed any further w/ your reading.   This crossroads is a focus in my life right now, so I think it's an overwhelming point in my readings, that everyone is picking up.  Your input was a right on, and a great help.   Thank you again. Please let me  know if there is anything I can do for you.   Have a Happy New year, and thanks for your gift to me. Thanks, C.O.A.  
P.S. Your name ALWAYS caught my eye.  Isn't that something?

childofazna

Sorry I deleted my pic. No more readings necessary.

Post by childofazna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:46 am

Sorry I deleted my pic.  No more readings necessary. I am thrilled w/ my readings and want to make sure I am fair, and share the the opportunity of receiving  the gifts of a psychic reading.  Thank you  so very much.  Love to us all!,  C.O.A.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”