Please may I have a Picture Reading...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rev_Vesta

Please may I have a Picture Reading...

Post by Rev_Vesta » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:59 am

Hi......
would love a picture reading out of pure interest.....
appreciate any information that comes through.....

Thank you very much...

Vesta....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:51 pm

:smt003 Hi, Vesta! I think you are too shy to be read, your picture is so little... :smt002  Beautiful, though, and mysterious, too. I love your readings on the Tarot sub. See you around!

Rev_Vesta

Thank you......

Post by Rev_Vesta » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:59 am

Here I will add a slightly larger picture to be read..........

Thank you......for your kind words pirbird......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Hello,

I can't read much about you as I don't have a strong link to you.  Probably because your skills protect you along with your guides and guardians.

I sense a great deal of unhappiness and personal tragedy around you.  I see health issues manifesting themselves and you being very concerned about how your going to adjust to the changes in your life.

I see you standing reading a letter in a few days time that is going to floor you and be the catalyst for some changes in your personal circumstances.

You are someone who knows lots of people but doesn't always feel a bond with them so you feel that these people are acquaintances but not friends.  These people would be devastated to know you feel that way.  This reserve is how you protect yourself from further harm.  Its stopping you from feeling fufilled however and its making you feel lonely.  You attract people however and sometimes you feel this is a bugbear except when it comes to work.  I see you with lots of pets also.

Suzi

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 pm

You know I see a tough lady here! A real firecracker at times, but very emotional as well.  I am sensing allot of sadness
and disapointment as far as men are concerned. Lots of thinking you have met the "one" only to find out later that he wasn't
what you thought. Although sometimes also throwing out some decent guys becuase of boredom with them too.
So you say you want thing, but when you get it, you don't know if that is really what you wanted after all!
I also sense you are a holder back emotionaly at times, you come off as outgoing but there is this other side that would
really surprise people about you. Your feelings are very deep, wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some Cancer in your
astro chart. You keep yourself protected by the shell.

Thats all for now.

Donna

Rev_Vesta

Suzi's reading for me,.....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 am

Hello,

I can't read much about you as I don't have a strong link to you.  Probably because your skills protect you along with your guides and guardians.

I sense a great deal of unhappiness and personal tragedy around you.  I see health issues manifesting themselves and you being very concerned about how your going to adjust to the changes in your life.

I am sorry I am not quite sure what you mean by this because at the moment my life is just incredible... I admit in the past I have had some difficult times but i would not call them tragedy..
Inregards to my health I do need to make sure i take care of myself or i do get ill quickly...

I see you standing reading a letter in a few days time that is going to floor you and be the catalyst for some changes in your personal circumstances.

I am not sure about a letter but will keep you posted if i recieve one.....

You are someone who knows lots of people but doesn't always feel a bond with them so you feel that these people are acquaintances but not friends.  These people would be devastated to know you feel that way.  This reserve is how you protect yourself from further harm.  Its stopping you from feeling fufilled however and its making you feel lonely.  You attract people however and sometimes you feel this is a bugbear except when it comes to work.  I see you with lots of pets also.

I ahve several best friends, that I would call very dear friends.... but yes i do have several people I would only call quantices, pple i have known a short time and do not see or speak too that often....
I do not feel lonely but I do love my alone time..........
My parents have had pets and my ex has pets and my current b/f has pets but not me......

Am sorry but I am unable to confirm all of the reading as a definate yes.....
there are a few things that are a hit, but thank you very much for taking the time out to read for me.....have commented in blue....

Vesta....
Last edited by Rev_Vesta on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rev_Vesta

Post by Rev_Vesta » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:10 am

You know I see a tough lady here! A real firecracker at times, but very emotional as well.  I am sensing allot of sadness
and disapointment as far as men are concerned. Lots of thinking you have met the "one" only to find out later that he wasn't
what you thought. Although sometimes also throwing out some decent guys becuase of boredom with them too.
So you say you want thing, but when you get it, you don't know if that is really what you wanted after all!
I also sense you are a holder back emotionaly at times, you come off as outgoing but there is this other side that would
really surprise people about you. Your feelings are very deep, wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some Cancer in your
astro chart. You keep yourself protected by the shell.

Thats all for now.

Donna
Hi Donna....
There was a lot of sadness about men in my life until just recently... and yes i did not know what i want, and maybe i did let go af a few good men..... but right now i have the perfect man in my life and  I am not letting him go... it took me along to disover what I wanted and finally i realized i needed someone to treat me with respect and love and now I have that....
my emotions tend to be kept within me, even though i seem outgoing I do try to not fire back with hurtful comments.......Yes i think I would suprise some people with who I am.....
I will have to check my chart that was donw for me inregards to the cancer trait...... and let you know....

Thank you for your reading......... appreciated the time....

Vesta

stpmtch44

In the wind!

Post by stpmtch44 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm

I see you as being the person you want to be after being hurt in the past. You are flashy in dress and show what you've got, but you have every right to be flashy and to hold onto your youth as you have been robbed of a lot of it. Your heart is big and strong. You have a lot of people who feel that way about you if you could only see it.  I could be wrong, but thats what I see in you.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”