I would love to have my picture read

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

winged_mystic172609

I would love to have my picture read

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 pm

I would loveto have my picture read......It's nice to get a reading vs. giving them for a change. lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm

oh your a wild child!!! you love rock and roll, you have been to a few concerts and even been in a few mosh pits. You dont like to be pinned down by anyone or anything, you are very free spirited and extremely independant, you could careless if you had a bf or not you just wanna have fun! You know how to draw or paint but your not sure how to hone your craft more, your wiccan and your trying to develop your abilities. You have a guardian angel that is always trying to keep up with you and trying to tell you to "slow down!!!" you give him a run for his money lol, are you inbetween jobs? you have a job that you love but are not sure you wanna commit fully to it

winged_mystic172609

ty

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Ty soooo much very cool stuff.  As a mom I am forced to slow a bit, but  you are right.  I am working on becoming a paid psychic, but it is a very very slow process, I don't seem to be getting the buisness I was hoping for.  I do gravitate toward wiccan beliefs, but I am still primarily Christian.  So way to go!  I love the fact you captured the me I would be uninhibited, LOL.

Ty again, Tay

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:29 pm

your welcome :) it's good that you slow down for your kids a bit but remember when the moment is right let your hair down and go a little wild. from what i understand mom's need that from time to time ;)

winged_mystic172609

true

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm

So very true!  ty again

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”