kindly asking for a reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ani

kindly asking for a reading

Post by Ani » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:59 pm

hi all!

here`s my most recent pic!  

I have already asked for a reading here before (it was about a year ago, so I think it`s OK if request it once again :) ), and got really impressed by the responses, so, if anyone wishes to express their thoughts and impressions again, you are more then welcome! I`ll really  appreciate it! :)

Ani  :smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

magarwal

Post by magarwal » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm not a psychic or anything...but my friends tell me I am usually quite perceptive...so here are the first thoughts that crossed my mind:

You are sad, but are very strong-willed and that helps you cope with the problems in your life. You radiate a lot of sensitivity, but hide that vulnerable side of your personality behind a stoic exterior.

You believe in mantaining principles and prefer a disciplined life....but at times you yearn for reckless adventure.

You tend to be cynical about things in general. You know life is not a fairytale, but deep inside you wish it was.

Ani

Post by Ani » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 am

hi Magarwal!

thank you very much for your reply, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

all you say is very true :), especially about sadness, I was very depressed due to the events that took place in my life a while ago.

yes, I`m a very sensitive person, oversensitive even :), though, I don`t always make this kind of impression.

I can be cynical at times, yes, though it`s not really my style :D

and yes, I do wish life was a fairytale - in a literal meaning of this word :D even my avatar proves that ;)

again, thanks a lot for taking time to read my pic,

hugs,

Ani

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:10 am

Hello Ani...

I am not in touch with reading pictures at this point in time aka I dont know what I'm doing.. lol..

But I just needed to say you seem like a very warm and lovely person.. Beautiful eyes too.. You have a wonderful vibe coming from you.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 am

Wow....you look so much like my baby sister it's eerie.  SASSY...that is the word I get for you...Not fresh-mouthed sassy...but you are full of fire...a strong inner strength.

Determined. (maybe a little head strong?}...there are certain things you want in life and you will settle for  nothing less.  I see you being very sociable..your friends are very important.  You love to SHOP!  I think I sense a sarcastic sense of humor...you tend to be very blunt.  You have sessions of frustration....you just get fed-up with things and that's it you are done.  OKAY this is a ..weird thing for them to tell me...they show you talking...talking...are you trying to reason with someone..make them understand something?  I sense it is a female..you are butting heads on something...

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 am

I see lots of blue around you.  It seems to flow around you, but it's not water....can't quite put my finger on what it represents, but seems to flow like a silky sky.  I also sense a disappointment in your life right now.  Something has disappointed you, and you didn't seem to be expecting it.  You're shining brightly, a white and bright green halo of light that extends for several inches around your body.  But there seems to be a hole in that halo around your head on the upper right side.

Sorry, that's all i can get for now :)

Ani

Post by Ani » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 am

soul_flower, firetopaz, bandit81101, thank you very much for you interesting responses.

soul_flower, thanks again, there`s lots of positive energy coming from you as well.

firetopaz: "Determined. (maybe a little head strong?}...there are certain things you want in life and you will settle for  nothing less" - well, I wish I was more determined and headstrong at times, unfortunately thats not my strongest quality, but if I really want something I will achieve it - in my own subtle way.

"I see you being very sociable..your friends are very important" -  though I`m not really talkative and usually I`m a listener, I still consider myself sociable, everyone I know tell me that even when I don't say a word, they still feel like I`m communicating with them :)

"You love to SHOP!" - thats true, haha! though, a while ago I was absolutely sure I hated it. but me and my sis got addicted to online shopping lately and I got to love it :D - no crowds, no haste, no elbowing!

"I think I sense a sarcastic sense of humor...you tend to be very blunt." - yes, I can be ;)

"You have sessions of frustration....you just get fed-up with things and that's it you are done" - yes, and it`s been happening too often lately.

"OKAY this is a ..weird thing for them to tell me...they show you talking...talking...are you trying to reason with someone..make them understand something?  I sense it is a female" - absolutely right! I had an argument with a friend (or an ex-friend, not sure anymore) a while ago.

bandit81101: "I also sense a disappointment in your life right now.  Something has disappointed you, and you didn't seem to be expecting it" - yes, unfortunately that`s right, had a quarrel with a friend, like I mentioned above.
blue is my favourite color :)
now I wonder what a hole in a halo can mean?

thanks again,

big hugs,

Ani

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 am

Ani ... You're welcome and thankyou too.. *huggles*

xx.

Pravin Kumar

Picture Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 am

Ani,

I remember seeing your reading last time and find that youhave matured a lot since then and all those negatives have diluted slightly and you seem to be understanding life better though still you find at times difficult to cope with as you cannot stand untruth and people hitting you from behind like back biting and so on.

You will get better and better with time. Life always teaches us that.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”