can everyoane make a reading for my house?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andamiki

can everyoane make a reading for my house?

Post by andamiki » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:25 pm

We try to sell the house since 2006 and nothing. It is not the price or the place or the house. I have seen some house who was in bed condition who were selling very expensive.. We need to sell the house and buy an apartament to pay our debt. We can't sell the house for nothing, but our price is good, but we don;t know what happen.

I put here some pictures with my house.. perhaps it will be somebody hwo can see what happen with this house. Why we can sell .. When we will sell the house. Who will buy the house. Let ignore the economic crisis, becouse i have seen like i say houses in very  bad condition , without light or watter selling at double price that we want

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Feng Shui keeps coming into my head.  Let's try Feng Shui.  What are the house numbers?

Also, Feng Shui would like for you to de-clutter a bit more...let energy flow in and around.  Especially welcoming energy.

I think I would lose the red front door, and try a 'warmer' more welcoming color.  Natural wood or brown.  A pot of red flowers outside is fine..but not for the door.

The pictures are a little hard ot decipher, but that's my initial impression.

andamiki

Post by andamiki » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:10 am

kgirlsmomma wrote:Feng Shui keeps coming into my head.  Let's try Feng Shui.  What are the house numbers?

Also, Feng Shui would like for you to de-clutter a bit more...let energy flow in and around.  Especially welcoming energy.

I think I would lose the red front door, and try a 'warmer' more welcoming color.  Natural wood or brown.  A pot of red flowers outside is fine..but not for the door.

The pictures are a little hard ot decipher, but that's my initial impression.
the number of the house is 34 B..

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”