Hello,here...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luxor

Hello,here...

Post by Luxor » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 am

I am interested is there any change in my spirit...

Any insights are welcome.

I had tromendeous changes in my life and will have in future,

And I have difficult time right now...

Thank you all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 am

Maybe I dont look I have a hard time,I always have will to smile! :smt003  :)

nobody?where are everybody?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:11 pm

You have a very lucky life. I mean future in totality.

RishiRahul

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:24 am

you are the youngest looking 95 year old i have ever seen.

Lady Solstice

Post by Lady Solstice » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am

i feel that  even if something is going wrong u smile thru it anyway.  I also feel as tho u second guess urself a lot, on a spiritual level.  You sometimes are not to sure if u should trust that inner voice.  I also feel that people "walk over you but ur "oh it doesnt matter, just keep smiling"  attitude doesnt let u acknowledge it happened ??  not sure if that makes sense or not ..
You are a gentle soul...  

and thats bout all i get at this time  :)

Kahzmik

Post by Kahzmik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:29 am

You have success written all over you, that success come from the understandings obtained by experiencing those hard times.  Those hard times help you to build your foundation.

Smile :)

Luxor

hello

Post by Luxor » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Thank you all for answering,

interesting posts...

I am momentaly feeling very good,

maybe i had some smile trough difficulty period but it is finished long time ago

I moved to another city on another continent for studies,

and I wanna know about my future?

thank god it is lucky,thats positiv!!

What is my karma?

Thanks once again to you all shiny people.

xxx

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm

You look too much for the future to change your life in leu of looking at the moment.  Not everything a seer sees it set in stone, your future changes as your energy changes.  What I see today does not mean it will be; it merely means that it will if you keep the same energy about you.  In this picture, you were very confident, like you were trying to impress someone; maybe get someones attention.  You do not have a high self-esteem, but you present yourself as though you do.  You struggle issues in your head, you are always at conflict with yourself.  I have a hard time trying to pin point a future, as you are to indecisive; however, you will never get what you want because you are always wanting more.  Once you get something, it is never what you expected it to be.  My best advice is to quit comparing yourself to what other people have, and live a life that suits you.  It doesn't matter if you were never the popular kid in school.  It doesn't matter if you were never the quarterback on the football team, or if you played the tuba in band.  The only thing that matters in life is your family and what you think about yourself.  Once you seperate your expectations from other's prosperity, you will be free and you will find a peace you have ne'er felt before.  Live for yourself.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”