Request for Relationship Reading please when u have the time and energy

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

willow5178

Request for Relationship Reading please when u have the time and energy

Post by willow5178 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Could i possibly have a reading of my relationship. I am at a crossroads right now and really need some guidance. To put it nicely im completely stuck and am unsure where this relationship is going.I'm new here so hopefully will find my way around the site in next to no time and i look forward to chatting to you all about this amazing gifts that we all have. Love and light always, take care and thank you for taking the time to look at my photo xxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady Solstice

Post by Lady Solstice » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 am

i feel its you that are having this trouble.. there are things he does that are annoying and you "wear" it on the outside, then he feels bruised and hurt and it starts a cycle.

He feels to be loving and kind .. for some reason i see trust issues (not sure where that is leading)

Remember, relationships  should all be called partnerships.. its a two way street..

(dont give up just because someone doesnt wear the clothes u pick for them, or because they tend to be a bit sloppy etc.. )  ~i dunno where that came from lol~

sabbath siren

hope it's ok to put my unqualified two cents in...

Post by sabbath siren » Tue May 26, 2009 12:43 am

This is the first time I've tried to do this and I sincerely hope I'm not taking liberties.  It's in a spirit of testing the water that I thought I might try.
When I look into his eyes, and then yours, I feel that, perhaps unbeknownst to either of you or to him at least, he is already mourning the loss of you.  And I do feel that you are, to some significant degree, already looking toward and beginning to focus on the 'next' thing.  Something about 'right hand' or 'ryan'.
Now I feel silly because I'm probably way off...?
Sheepishly,  love to you both
Peta x

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”