picture reading plz

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seaneen

picture reading plz

Post by seaneen » Mon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi im Seaneen d.o.b 13/09/76 female from Ireland would love a picture reading. I have been going though loads of photos on this site and trying to read them but havent got the nerve to comment yet scared incase I get it all wrong lol.
Last edited by seaneen on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue May 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Your a happy go lucky lass.
You have close and good family values.
There are children in the works i feel and i see you traveling a long distance over a period of 6 months. A fartherly figure is not well and needs close attention.
Cheers Pete

seaneen

Post by seaneen » Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Thankyou Pete

I delighted you replied was reading some off your post and your really talented nice guy.

Do you mean more children ? lol I have three all ready. Your spot on about having good family values my kids are my life.

Travel eh ! oooh cant wait, I love to travel bit short on the cash though as I havent been working for a while maybe something will come up I just havent been trying hard enough to be honest.

Yeah and spot on again the Father figure is my Dad he always comes though when I get a reading, he hasnt been well he has heart problems and I worry alot about him. He isnt the easiest to talk to though a bit distance and odd lol.

Thanks very much for your reply Pete very much appreciated

Seaneen

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”