Photo Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

muffinDuh

Photo Reading

Post by muffinDuh » Fri May 01, 2009 12:52 am

Hi, I found this topic interesting and decided that I'd submit a photo.
Please take your time.  :smt002
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Those who are fortunate enough to call you a friend, have the very best in one.  I see fun-loving, open, carefree, playful & very happy.

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Thu May 07, 2009 1:31 am

Thanks for responding! ^_^

Psychic Chef

reading

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri May 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi MD
Iagree , you are a fun loving person who is protective of your friends and has good moral values. There is or just was a male issue around you  where there was a feeling of serious mistrust, you were right to walk away.
You are still showing the trappings of school study in your life.
The next 12 months are a rollercoaster ride of emotions and events , so be careful not to be sweep away in the tide .

Cheers Pete

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks for the reading Kgirls and Pete!
I really appreciate it! :)

Jey

Post by Jey » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 am

You are of a friendly nature-that can be seen on how your eyes look when you smile together with the action of your lips.

turmalina

Post by turmalina » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am

I see a good-hearted, friendly person, full of joy but also a ambitious and intelligent one.

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 am

Thank so much for the readings!
I really appreciate them! : )

dheaven

Post by dheaven » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 pm

I'm no reader or anything like that, i just wanted to say hi
you're very cute in your pic but you don't look to be 20 at least not for me.

After the way you smile you really seem that you know how to enjoy a good lough

good luck

Rosemary

Hi There

Post by Rosemary » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi

I get you as fun loving as well, you love a laugh and you love people.  You are so good with people you should work as a counsellor or somewhere where you are near them as you have great king energy around you.  You wouldnt hurt a fly and you are just a real kind genuine person.

Im wondering if you are studying art or design because that is you.  With the colours you have around you you would be great doing something like this.  You also have a caring family and you help out your mother or someone alot.  You life is going along fine at the moment but you tend to put yourself down or you lack confidence a bit.  There is so much out there that you can do but you think oh I cant do that, you test the waters but you are too afraid to go in, just do it and feel the fear anyway.

Regards

Rosemary

muffinDuh

Post by muffinDuh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 am

Dheaven: Thanks! I get that a lot from people. They say I look more like a 13 year old than 20.
I think that's good though. When I turn 70 I'll look like I am in my early 50s. : p

Rosemary: Thanks a lot for the reading! It's very accurate! Unfortunately, I am not studying art or design.
I am thinking of studying later. Possibly graphic designs such as web layouts. I took art in the 7th to 10th grade.
I do help my mother out quite a lot. I see her as being a best friend and mother to me. : )
And I definitely tend to put myself down. I am trying to overcome my fears though.
Thanks again! : )

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”