Very curious...would love a reading!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dayna_bug

Very curious...would love a reading!

Post by dayna_bug » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am

Greetings,

I am new to mysticboard and this concept seemed like something neat to try... I am eager to see the fdeedback on this photo!

Dayna :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Ok, this is sort of hard for me cuz I'm getting alot from you.

You did not grow up of priveledge, but you were not poor either.  You have a very strong heritage; like...umm....Sunday dinner, so to speak.  Holidays are your favorite times because of the fun you have reflecting on memories.  On your wedding day (in this picture), it was hard for you to take.  Something was holding you down, and your mind was traveling back and forth.  Not sure if this meant you were looking for something or someone, but you were going back and forth from your future and your past.  You are very much in love with whom you are to wed, you love him as if there were no other.  I do not mean to bring sorrow, but if you are not divorced by now, keep an eye out for tempers.  I see you growing worried about lack of quality time, and arguments occur.  Before walking out, or ending the relationship, you should try counseling.  Sometimes, people get use to the same old routines and need to be stimulated, so try to set aside one night a week to do something unlike yourself.  No one needs to know (so this keeps it from being embarrasing).
Blessed Be

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm

WOW,

I felt a lot of things going on here..

Let me ask and then respond to my own question..

Who is Gianina or Nina?? I was hit with a TON of warmth when I came across this picture here. It's STILL wrapped around me. Like a warm blanket on a cold day.. So intense! Was this person around the block from you? I keep feeling that she was really close to you. And a "Salvatore or Sal", someone of those origins is also close to this.. In the picture I see what looks as to be an 'orb' of pearlescent white light right over you as if they are watching you.. The names feel related. I'm not to good with names, but this is pretty significant with the "Gianina" or could it be "G-nana" like a term of endearment. I thought that your husband was really appreciating of this picture, but now it seems like it's something that isn't a big deal to him, but it's been in your heart for sometime now. I keep getting this really warm feeling on my back like I am being comforted and to tell you that YOU should feel comforted from it too, to reassure you that "We were there".. I just heard that.. Sorry for the scattered nature, it's just hitting me hard and fast. You give me a good feeling, like your honest nature is bold, but not everyone around you is the same and in some cases you feel like people take advantage of that or don't appreciate it the same way you do. You would rather have a simple thank you instead of a monetary gift.. Just a feeling..

I wish you the best in life and may everyone treat you the same as you have treated them.

-tom-
"Life isn't about yesterday or tomorrow, it's about today and this very minute we live in."

dayna_bug

Reassuring reading....

Post by dayna_bug » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 am

Dear Tom,

Thanks for the reading.  The picture I am holding is of my maternal g'parents.  (Tillie and David).  Perhaps you got "Grandma" from that?  I too felt like my g'mother watches over me (she died nearly 10 years ago).  I used to put on her coat and it felt like she was giving me a warm hug!  

Funny, but many ppl think my hubby is very mich like my g'father in nature although I never met him (he died whem my mom was young).  It meant so much to hear that they were with me on that very special day...

My hubby had a relative Sal that was taken out by the mob...maybe he is the "Sal" you speak of?
*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”