Hi its five months from my last reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seaneen

Hi its five months from my last reading

Post by seaneen » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Would love another reading done looking some insight on my relationship feeling a bit down in the dumps at the minute

Im 33 female from Ireland

Cheers for reading this

Seaneen x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by seaneen on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm

You are celtic, and you practice celtic ways.  I wish I were there with you.  You are an old soul.  You thrice came back as a man, and those traits are strong within your soul.  This means that you are very hard (hard worker, hard pushing, you do not put up with !@#$).  You have many friends and are loved by many.  There have not been too many people that have crossed you, but those who have have left a lingering remorse.  You have a wonderful memory for events; however, you may forget where you left your keys.  You have had a hard life when it comes to emotions, but again only few have hurt you, but you hold on to it.  You have strong family connections, and many in your family are connected to your soul.  There is more than 3 individuals in your family that you have an inate psychic ability to.  You "feel" them.  I feel Fae around you; either you honor them or collect ornaments, or there is a fairy ring that shows up on your property.

seaneen

Post by seaneen » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank You Ianna Leane for your quick response much appreciated

LOL you've got me down to the tea I have always thought I was a man in my past life. Yes I do honor fairies and everything else is spot on. Its funny you mentioned property as I was typing I was thinking of moving house and was hoping someone would pick up on this.

Thanks for making me smile

Seaneen x

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”