Bella Chelsea

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BellaMoon13

Bella Chelsea

Post by BellaMoon13 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Could you read my picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BellaMoon13 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Please forgive me if I are wrong this is my first try at this.
But form looking at your pic. I see a lady that lives in a fast pace life, loves adventure, and be at times can get into mischief & is also a great friend to have once she feels your truely into being friends with her and not messing her.
But also I noticed a quite shy side in which ties into the friends part.
My guessing she has been hurt by people who called themselves friends but in the end were not.
But I do say she looks like the kind of lady any guy would be lucky to have.

Daizy.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 am

Do you have a picture that shows more of your eyes, please?

Lovelife

Post by Lovelife » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey love muffin!  It's Erica.  I didn't know our little friend told you about this place!  I'm excited.. all my friends are joining.. yay!  And Daizy totally is right about you.   U are a crazy fast lane girl.. and def get into some mischief ;)    Oh and I have something cool to show you... I kept forgetting to tell you.. and I didn't think you were that interested in metaphysical stuff so I kept forgetting.

Horser55

Post by Horser55 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Hehe Erica - I did so tell you!! You've just forgotten. My sister is on here too now - we just need to convert all of OH to this board LOL And yes, Daizy is completely correct - you are totally an excellent friend once you trust us ^_^

I WUB YOU!

Wub you too erica :D

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey Bella,

I did a picture reading for another young lady a few weeks ago and her name was Isabel, I kept calling her "Bell" & "Bella" and was really drawn to that pseudonym for some reason even though it didn't make sense to her. I saw your post when you put it up a week ago and it took me a little bit to really get a feeling from your pictures.. Yesterday I felt a connection but had to do a reading for another young woman, so today it's your turn. :smt002

Your logic is very important to you, probably more than any of your friends & you know it. I see someone who is smooth like silk, as in you know when to keep your cool and when to open your mouth. I also feel a restrained love. Like you want to give it to someone but are hesitating because of obvious reasons. Are you a smoker? I'm smelling what could be cloves or sweet smelling smoke.. Maybe a menthol like smell? Could be an incense, but it's definitely aromatic. I also feel an intense emotional connection through your picture. Like you know how to express what you are feeling, but you hold it in sometimes. Maybe it has something to do with that same "restrained love" feeling I described earlier. I don't want to sound weird, but I also am getting a feeling from my lips like that is something that means a lot to you (in a kiss), probably a lot more than the other persons you have kissed in the past. Why am I feeling like you  look into things (situations) sometimes? Has it been a problem for you before in previous relationships? I think that is what makes you so "smooth" because you know what to look for to avoid the same problems. I also feel strength from you as in you know what you want and you are the WOMAN! (like someone saying "You're tha man!!!") very confident of yourself and your actions. Keep it up, it makes you who you are.

You take care bella-luna..
-tom-

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”