This is me :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

This is me :)

Post by sunmystic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:45 pm

This picture is me, sunmystic.

Readings please :) ?

All input is welcome! and all readings will probably be correct, me being me and all :)

love,

sunmystic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Your spirit is very old, probably one of the oldest I have come across.  You are very one with nature.  You have an uncanny affection for animals (of all kinds).  I'm thinking that this is because in one of your many lives you may have been one because I'm sensing squirrels for some reason.  You are very comforted and accepting of your abilities, and you never really lost them as you progressed in age like many do while in adolescense due to other activities; they came rather natural.  You see auras as well as feel them.  I have only seen one, and it was the most beautiful golden color I have ever seen in my life.  You have great wisdom. I see you bordering on religion; meaning you believe there is a God or Gods, but you do not look at psychic abilities as being sinnful (for all religious purposes).  You are not an only child; although you may have lost a sibling or someone that was really close like a brother; you felt a strong companionship with this being, and their soul is still with you.  Everytime you think about this person, they are with you; which means they have not crossed into another plane or life.  You are a very, very warm individual.

As per past lives and what I gathered as you being one of the oldest.  I have never come across a vision of a chariot before (I don't even know if that is how you spell it); nothing in B.C., but with you I get Roman.  In writing the interpretation, I see the ships, one that was found in the Dead Sea or Black Sea to be exact; I see that ship plainly as if it were present day.  Wow, I can even spell the wood and something salty (sweat or salt water from sea).  Do you think about the Cleopatra, Marc Antony time very often?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Ianna Leane wrote:Your spirit is very old, probably one of the oldest I have come across.  You are very one with nature.  You have an uncanny affection for animals (of all kinds).  I'm thinking that this is because in one of your many lives you may have been one because I'm sensing squirrels for some reason.  You are very comforted and accepting of your abilities, and you never really lost them as you progressed in age like many do while in adolescense due to other activities; they came rather natural.  You see auras as well as feel them.  I have only seen one, and it was the most beautiful golden color I have ever seen in my life.  You have great wisdom. I see you bordering on religion; meaning you believe there is a God or Gods, but you do not look at psychic abilities as being sinnful (for all religious purposes).  You are not an only child; although you may have lost a sibling or someone that was really close like a brother; you felt a strong companionship with this being, and their soul is still with you.  Everytime you think about this person, they are with you; which means they have not crossed into another plane or life.  You are a very, very warm individual.

As per past lives and what I gathered as you being one of the oldest.  I have never come across a vision of a chariot before (I don't even know if that is how you spell it); nothing in B.C., but with you I get Roman.  In writing the interpretation, I see the ships, one that was found in the Dead Sea or Black Sea to be exact; I see that ship plainly as if it were present day.  Wow, I can even spell the wood and something salty (sweat or salt water from sea).  Do you think about the Cleopatra, Marc Antony time very often?
Hi Ianna :) Your take on me is very interesting. Alot of people claim that I am a very old soul. I never thought of myself as an old soul, but everyone that has ever done a reading on me said that I was. So I am inclined to say ok :) because they can't all be wrong.

I carry Fae genetics. Mostly the genetics of what the Greeks called a "Pan". I am very musical and very nature oriented. My wife gets upset at me some times because I have a tendency to turn everything into a wildlife habitat. :)

I have two sisters and my younger sister has alsways been a tomboy type. My mother has dementia so that has be hard on the family.

I love ancient weapons and have a forge and have hammered out different kinds of them. Mostly swords. And it wouldn't suprise me if I had had a sea experience or six, I hate being out on large bodies of water,  :) but I do love fishing in the ocean.

So Ianna :) you left out the part where I seem to be a demon incarnate, on purpose just to be nice, didn't you :) I know that it is there and I know that you saw it :)

Ianna, CMyst said that somewhere you were discussing the intuitive mind and it's relationship to other things. May I ask you where that was? I would like to have a look at what you had to say. I am extremely intuitive as are you :)

love,

sunmystic

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Here is requested information:  http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

As per the demon incarnate, I do not acknowledge the term "demon" as it, to me is a Christian definition to someone or something that is "bad".  I believe everything in life is composed of energies, and these energies can be manipulated by gravitational pulls, electricity, many many different occurances can change the energy within a person.  I do denote that you do have a darker energy; however, demon to others is not the same as demon to me.  A bad "soul" is much different from a bad "energy".  Bad souls, those which inflict harms on others will continue inflicting such horrors throughout the course of their span of their existence.  Energies are influences that cause a soul to trail off the normal path for that soul.  For instance, the planets were not aligned right and the chemistry needed for your soul to flurish is lost, or a transition from an old soul to a new life with several decades (maybe centuries) of being in the spirit realm can cause energies to influence the behavior of souls much like....shell shock for instance.  In short, your "soul" is not a demon incarnate; however, at some point you did or have experienced a dark event but it was only due to energies that did not coincide with the nature of your soul.  The reason for this analogy is that a "demon" or bad "energy" does not feel compassion, and you as well as your soul does.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Ianna Leane wrote:Here is requested information:  http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

As per the demon incarnate, I do not acknowledge the term "demon" as it, to me is a Christian definition to someone or something that is "bad".  I believe everything in life is composed of energies, and these energies can be manipulated by gravitational pulls, electricity, many many different occurances can change the energy within a person.  I do denote that you do have a darker energy; however, demon to others is not the same as demon to me.  A bad "soul" is much different from a bad "energy".  Bad souls, those which inflict harms on others will continue inflicting such horrors throughout the course of their span of their existence.  Energies are influences that cause a soul to trail off the normal path for that soul.  For instance, the planets were not aligned right and the chemistry needed for your soul to flurish is lost, or a transition from an old soul to a new life with several decades (maybe centuries) of being in the spirit realm can cause energies to influence the behavior of souls much like....shell shock for instance.  In short, your "soul" is not a demon incarnate; however, at some point you did or have experienced a dark event but it was only due to energies that did not coincide with the nature of your soul.  The reason for this analogy is that a "demon" or bad "energy" does not feel compassion, and you as well as your soul does.
Ianna, I love you and what you said was very well said!

May I ask you this question: "How do you as a very gifted psychic reader separate out a person's genetic memory from their soul memory?"

In our genetics we all carry the memory/experiences of all of our ancestors. And we also all carry (somewhere :) ) the memory of all of our past and present life experiences. As a physically living being/entity I carry two sets of memorys and they both are me :) and the interaction between these two memorys is what creates my life experience.

Ianna, am I an old soul because my ancestors come from a very ancient line (which they do) or is it because I have an old soul record?

I ask this because I do not feel that I am an old soul :) but at the same time my genetic memory is attached to a very ancient line. When I start to explore past lives and soul memory, I end up in the genetic memory that was passed on to me from my ancestors. And I am having trouble separating that out from soul record. Do you have any suggestions?

just love,

sunmystic

PS: Microsoft will not let me run the address that you posted. May i ask what forum and topic it was in?

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

This is quite the question of querry, and I am in search of the same answers.  I do not know if I am reading myself from time to time, having genetic memories, or just plain halucenating, lol.  I feel that in a past life I was Anne Bolin, but do not know if it is I that am paying tricks on myself.  As for you, your studies go back a long way.  I will be quite difficult for you to keep track of it.  Also, keep in mind that "ancestory" is different from "past soul"; although you have indeed re-incarnated into the same family line on past occassions, and ancestory as well as genetic tails and trails can be embellished due to the lack of modern technologies in past years.  

The thread was in general discussion I think:  This is this, and that is that.  If you click on my name here, it will take you to my page, and you can click on posts.  I will take you to a page that shows you all my posts and allows you to go to that thread.  You can find it that way if you need to.  Or you can search topic (although I haven't used that yet, I'm sure it will get you there.)

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow, entirely too much caffine in that previous post, lol.  Most of the I's were suppose to be It's, lmao.  As I said in your reading, you are a very VERY old soul; and you have wisdom beyond your years which is carried over from past experiences.  Have you ever taken an IQ test?  I love 'em, lol.  I am 145.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Ianna Leane wrote:This is quite the question of querry, and I am in search of the same answers.  I do not know if I am reading myself from time to time, having genetic memories, or just plain halucenating, lol.  I feel that in a past life I was Anne Bolin, but do not know if it is I that am paying tricks on myself.  As for you, your studies go back a long way.  I will be quite difficult for you to keep track of it.  Also, keep in mind that "ancestory" is different from "past soul"; although you have indeed re-incarnated into the same family line on past occassions, and ancestory as well as genetic tails and trails can be embellished due to the lack of modern technologies in past years.  

The thread was in general discussion I think:  This is this, and that is that.  If you click on my name here, it will take you to my page, and you can click on posts.  I will take you to a page that shows you all my posts and allows you to go to that thread.  You can find it that way if you need to.  Or you can search topic (although I haven't used that yet, I'm sure it will get you there.)
Thank you Ianna and I hope you don't mind if I study some of your posts. You have different take on things and you are a gifted reader. You were right about CMyst's carrying negativity :) it is just that it was not hers. Because she is an empath, she soaks it up from the people around her. The samething happens to me and also with alot of other people. Empathy and telepathy are rough gifts to live with :) .

Thanks for the reading, I learned alot from it and from watching how you did it.

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Chelsh, this is my picture. Would you just for fun do a reading on my picture? and just say what ever comes to mind :)

love,

sunmystic

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey there sunmystic,

After reading everything that I have seen in this post, it would be silly to repeat a lot of what was already said, but I do have a few additional interpretations that I would like to offer.

I keep feeling a very primitive nature in you. I know I read how you are very "outdoor oriented", but this primitive nature that I am getting is of REAL sense. I almost want to say "neanderthal" times primitive. Do you have a knack for innovation? I get this feeling like McGyver, how you can make a tool out of very little in your hands. Maybe that could have helped you way back then. More recent than neanderthal, I also get a strong feeling of Norse derivatives. Do you have any skill on water as far as sailing or fishing? Both seem to be very strong and impressive as if you were a wise individual back then and today. The neanderthal emotion is quite stronger than the norse one, but both are pretty evident in your case. I know you wanted chelsh to do the reading, but I was just drawn to the circumstances in this moment.

Hope this brought something else to the table for you..

-tom-

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:28 pm

thomasanthony83 wrote:Hey there sunmystic,

After reading everything that I have seen in this post, it would be silly to repeat a lot of what was already said, but I do have a few additional interpretations that I would like to offer.

I keep feeling a very primitive nature in you. I know I read how you are very "outdoor oriented", but this primitive nature that I am getting is of REAL sense. I almost want to say "neanderthal" times primitive. Do you have a knack for innovation? I get this feeling like McGyver, how you can make a tool out of very little in your hands. Maybe that could have helped you way back then. More recent than neanderthal, I also get a strong feeling of Norse derivatives. Do you have any skill on water as far as sailing or fishing? Both seem to be very strong and impressive as if you were a wise individual back then and today. The neanderthal emotion is quite stronger than the norse one, but both are pretty evident in your case. I know you wanted chelsh to do the reading, but I was just drawn to the circumstances in this moment.

Hope this brought something else to the table for you..

-tom-
Hi Tom and thank you for the reading! I have a mechanical apptitude in the 98 percentile and I am a very good McGyver and I love the challenge of doing things like that. I love to fish and if I ever lived near the ocean I would be sailing, but I have never lived near the ocean. I love primitive weapons and tools and have hand made almost everykind. I love hammering hot steel into a good sword :) !

I would have to say that I am of the Neanderthal type :) and definitely not Cromagnum. And lately I have begun studing one of the animal magic knowledges. The magic of the "black panther cat". I am in psychic communication with some masters of it that live on the African continent and I am taking to this stuff like a duck to water :) ! And these people seem to consider me family of all things and I really love them and they are really cool!

Tom you are a gifted reader :) and thanks!

love,

sunmystic

happyme

Post by happyme » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Very loving nurturing warm gentle nature. You radiate a strong female energy. To be honest I thought you were female when I first read a couple of your posts upon coming here. I mean that in a very positive way of course. In having a strong feminine energy however, it doesn't at all take away from your masculinity.  

I suspect you are very physical/hands on when it comes to showing affection and warmth and just generally in making contact with people in person. Example hugs, reaching out, touching, holding hands etc. You may heal sadness, depression, and even sickness, just by being near to somebody in need of that healing.

You are as light and friendly as you may appear externally, your eyes however carry loads of wisdom and depth and a strong knowing. You are very perceptive and have strong intuition. You are also very protective and shielding of those you love and are close to you, almost in a maternal way.

You see good in everyone and everything, even persons and elements that may be perceived as negative to many. You are a very spiritually elevated person in the true sense. Your religion is universal unconditional love.

You have the right balance of youthful and old energy. Although I said you have a lot of youthful energy, I still strongly sense you have an old soul, ancient and highly evolved. Overall, you have the right balance of all the opposites - masculine/feminine; light/dark; young/old. This might be your last incarnation on earth or very near to. I sense you will become a highly ranked spirit guide upon your last ascension :)

Are your eyes sensitive to light? Are you clairvoyant?

sabbath siren

Post by sabbath siren » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:46 am

I wonder what you were saying when the photo was taken.  When I look at the lovely, brown dog understanding every word, I think, 'four year old child'.  
And I wonder what might be buried in the ground behind you to your left.

:D  .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

I just found this post of you sunmystic and it helps to explain where you are coming from in your posts.  

You wear the dark glasses to cover the eyes.  They are considered windows to the soul and you wish to be private in that space - there is just a lot of spirit moving.  You do not miss a beat when it comes to seeing others.  You have a strong sense of worth in yourself and apply it liberally to others.

The soul is a sun worshipper, but the body doesn't always agree.  (You looked burned rather than tanned).  This is the same with a lot of the opposites that exist in you.  The spirit/soul is open to so many lessons.  The body does not always manage to agree.  So the spirituality has been hard won.  But it has been won and you are going forward in spirit faster now than ever.  

You spent  your life seeking the inner you.  Now it appears, just when you had all but given up hope of ever finding it.  It is a little overwhelming in praise of your efforts and you feel very uncomfortable being told you are right or spiritual in your approach to life.  It is your soul adjusting to the different aspects of spirit and body.

A balance of body, mind, spirit is a hard won achievement.  You are in the way of your own spirituality.  Allow the changes and seek the higher path.  There is more up there for your to achieve.  Stop dismissing your own God-given divine attributes and acknowledge your spirituality at this higher level.  That would mean some of the things you pursue on earth just don't sit with the inner soul.  Listen to the inner soul not the outer lessons.  You will know what you need and when to use it.

Keep in mind there is much yet to live.  Alone or in harness you are meant for bigger things than you give yourself credit for accomplishing.  Be available and spirit will lead the way.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

sabbath siren wrote:I wonder what you were saying when the photo was taken.  When I look at the lovely, brown dog understanding every word, I think, 'four year old child'.  
And I wonder what might be buried in the ground behind you to your left.

:D  .
Buried to the left is probably one of my beloved pet animals. I have lived here for over thirty-five years and I have animal loved ones buried all over the place :) .

The house that I live in is over one hundred years old and it has alot of ghosts from the past and from my life here. Spirit Talk would have a field day in my house :) .

The picture that I have posted here is over three years old and was taken by one of my Finnish students when he came to visit me. I love Finnland. And the Finns are cool people.

Thank you sabbath for your input, it is appreciated and was very well done.

love,

sunmystic

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”