Can i get a reading as well :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

thousandnine

Can i get a reading as well :)

Post by thousandnine » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

this is me. :)
*Post edited
Last edited by thousandnine on Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Perspective - little I, big world.  The photograph shows you in the foreground but small compared to the large city behind.  You are feeling a little small compared to the world around you.  There is so much you want to do in that world and so little time.  

Your glasses hide the eyes of a visionary.  You see so much in your world you want to change (fix) that you are stymied in your efforts to find a direction.  Begin with yourself.  There is truly only one person we can change - self!  Find your inner being and help it express.  

You hide your inner you and this makes your relationships tough.  Trust issues seem to be high here.  You do not want to be vulnerable with others and show the sensitivity to so many large issues in your world.  If you start with one at a time it will not overwhelm others as you sometimes feel overwhelmed by your inner being.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 am

Let me try, and tell me how much accurate it is ^.^

Your life seems busy with much part relating to education.
You proud about your self and have confidence in everything you do. But this confidence in you sometimes threaten people around you.
You love to make plan... you plan your future very well. You don't let any hole come to it. A perfectionist.
You don't count to much to other person and is hard to you to give your trust... i don't know may be you have some bad experience or what in the past?
You don't speak what you feel directly, you think before you act.

You need more smile in your life :).... wear more orange and yellow... put that color also in your room ^.^

thousandnine

Post by thousandnine » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Thank you both spiritalk and fisk_82 for the reading. I had no idea picture could say so much. Both of your interpretations are so accurate.

I indeed am feeling like a small fish in a big ocean and trusting others definitely seems to be an issue for me. I do try to express myself but doing so i think makes me vulnerable to others. I never had any bad experience relating to trust in the past, I guess it's just my nature.

I  believe I do things with a lot of confidence. My friends tell me that quite often but i am not sure if it threatens them or not. :)
Fisk_82, you made me realize i really don't have any thing in orange or yellow color. I ought to get some. :):) But i think i am a very cheerful person.

Thanks again for the picture reading. It was very exciting to read what you both had to say with so much accuracy :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am

may I add that i liked your picture, there is a certain amount of justified pride in you and I know you are destined for many great moments.

Suzi

thousandnine

Post by thousandnine » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Thank you Suzi, for your words. I too surely hope for many more great moments to come. :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”