A little help.. picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DarkStarRising

A little help.. picture reading

Post by DarkStarRising » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 am

I dont think i have had my picture read by anyone.. but if anyone here can help.. no.. see something.. can tell me something... i would really love it.

im sorry for rather rubbish imagery.. but tis the newest one i have.

Thank you
Last edited by DarkStarRising on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 am

hmmm, you might full alot of people with your bad boy persona, but your mom knows better; as do your friends.  You do things to get attention; the piercings for instance.  You do the opposite of what your told because it's the wanna be bad boy, but you aren't.  You question authority, you question religion, you question just about everything because that's always been in you.  You faught in the civil war, and surprise, you were a rebel.  Your soul has always done shock and awe types of things.  Before there were stunt men, there was you.  I won't go too deep into what I see because some is a lil too sensitive to bring up in a forum, but you do have a misunderstood side.  Oh, btw, piercings are in lol.  I got a navel one; couple of tats as well.

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:47 pm

bad boy ? well im female, i am a tomboy but no means a male. Piercings are a part of me, as they make me who i am not how others feel they see me.

i dont know where you get rebel from, dont think i have ever done that stage in life, i love my parents to much to go off in the deep end. Though there is something i have been wanting to do since i was small, its been a dream of mine.. maybe you picked up on that.

people think i am one thing when i am not.. maybe thats where you get that from.. and friends well i really dont have any.. used to but not now.

i think you see one thing when i see something else.. as normal.. that is not news to me at all. people think one thing about me always.

and what do you mean by "a lil too sensitive", things like that concern me, and yes missunderstood.. ignored.. etc etc etc.. um.. i dont know what to suggest for the "a lil too sensitive" thing, i dont know, as you cant private message *i can understand that* but i would like to know what you saw so i can say yes.

BUT im trying to find out something, very important, with out giving to much away..  was hoping someone would pick that up and confirm or not.

I thank you, and for anyone else who can help right now.
Last edited by DarkStarRising on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

disregard this post
Last edited by DarkStarRising on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Maybe, I should re-elaborate.  I use the term "badboy" because that is just a term.  It was not to say that you were a boy; however, you have been before.  As this is a chatroom, I can only read from the energy of your post, and I get negativity from it (as my interpretation of it) so bare with me.  I am not trying to insult you in anyway, and not to make lite of it, but your post does infact show the "rebel" in you.  I will private the "too sensitive" issue, as I do not see fit to discuss it in a forum.

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:33 pm

from the frying pan into the fire... sorry i do get touchy about things when others try and help.

oh i know ive been a boy inseveral past lives, especially the last one.

i guess i do want to be a rebel, i guess what i want to do is very rebelious.. but i dont see it that way, i see that as a way of life where to some its rebelious and dangerous.

and thank you for the pm, very close indeed.

but there is something i still need to know, whether it is true or just a fantasy/dream/imagination of mine. i hope osmeone can pick that up because i doubt myself to much to believe what i see.

stpmtch44

You could be a twin.

Post by stpmtch44 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 pm

You could be a twin sister of a "guy" I work with. I have seen twins that were male and female. You have that baby face that anyone could really love and seem to me to want to fit in, not be overbearing, but stand out.

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Its been sometime since i graced here... I appologise.

Well i have an updated image.. i looked haggared i know.

I need opinions, options, something please.
Last edited by DarkStarRising on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 pm

There was negativity going on.  When we attune to negativity, that is what we reap.  You have moved from one thing to another without any positive uplook.  Perhaps you need to change how you think, so you manifast positive instead of negative?  It all begins with self.  It is natural law.

Look at the sign in name - DARK star rising.  Is there a special meaning to this name?  Or is it a reflection of negativity?  

Just a thought.......as you start to look up, so also will all things around you.  Even if you have to drag your experiences up with you.  

You are rebellious.  That is what tattoos are all about.  

If you go into a job interview with piercings and tattoos flying, you will not  quite fit the picture of the job.  Sometimes we have to give a little, to gain a lot.  Fit in to make the changes you want to see. Sometimes things move slowly.

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 pm

actually darkstarrising is a tribute to my dad, he on the ole cb radio was dark star and considering im his only child im rising.. nothing negative about it *plus a movie called dark star many years ago*

I cant find anything postive about anything any more... they is no good left no happiness in anything at all.
I try to be postive but i always get shot down which makes it sink even deeper into negative.

Ive been waiting for three decades for thinsg to start moving.... in all honesty, i cant move no more, gotten to the point of basically giving up because there is nothing left to give, as there is no such thing any more os being happy.

TBH i dont see where the tatooes and piercings come into play, i feel naked with my piercings and only have one tatoo that is hidden, when i worked before coming to the US, they didnt mind them at all.

Guess the US is still alittle no-no on things that have been around since day dot. I dont know.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 am

I get more past life impressions than current life usually. I get the feeling your basically a loner with some anti-social tendencies and tend to run from your problems (something I'm guilty of as well). Past life wise I get impressions you were a gypsy, a political dissident and that your most recent life was in World War Two Europe, not sure if you were a perpetrator or victim, possibly both. But I do feel you died in a concentration camp or a POW camp, possibly a German soldier put in the Russian Gulag or a Gypsy victim of the holocaust, likely in Eastern Europe. There is a feeling that in recent lives you may have committed crimes or been part of a brutal army in a totalitarian state. Possibly also in 19th century Europe, a dark figure in uniform. Earlier still a soldier in the Indian Wars and possibly even earlier a Native American or Aztec warrior, perhaps a preformer of human sacrifices. Maybe also a knight in some Medieval army.

I feel you had alot of German lives and that in your female lives you were often abused or neglected but resigned yourself to that fate. I see a world weary peasant woman doing backbreaking labour with an abusive overbearing husband. Probably also some alcoholism involved with both you and/or your husband. In male lives you had a tendency towards womanizing and boasting. You had a tendency to be a tough guy, somewhat decorative, an alpha male not wanting to be seen as weak, even if you had a sensitive side. Alot of anger in alot of lives. In female lives I get the sense of India, Middle Eastern or Muslim harem girl, dancer or prostitute, maybe a life as a witch or priestess. Alot of lives as part of a shadowy underclass.

This is not a judgement I'm making of your present day character, these are just my honest impressions of your past lives. If they are accurate they should make sense to your current life.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

it's so strange that when i look into ur pic i feel more like to see two persons instead of one person only
may be it's just my impression though and it can be wrong
the one side see the world with hate and anger... i don't know what was happened in ur past but the anger is quite strong
the other side seems more weaker and just like a sad person
hope u'll find happiness though

DarkStarRising

Post by DarkStarRising » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Earlier still a soldier in the Indian Wars and possibly even earlier a Native American or Aztec warrior, perhaps a preformer of human sacrifices. Maybe also a knight in some Medieval army.
I did medeival re-enactment for ten years it felt like home to me.

The native american one struck me, as of the past few years i get emotional even thinking about what us brits did, especially here in the US, to the people whos land we stole, the people we murdered.
We stole the world turned it upside down and are still paying for it.

Not gypsy no, but my last life i do know about and that also stems around native americans and the cival war. It hurts sometimes to even think about it. I dont want to talk about that one, some good was with it.. and other things was just well painful.

it's so strange that when i look into ur pic i feel more like to see two persons instead of one person only
may be it's just my impression though and it can be wrong
the one side see the world with hate and anger... i don't know what was happened in ur past but the anger is quite strong
the other side seems more weaker and just like a sad person
hope u'll find happiness though
Thank you.. yes two people, exactly what i am. Yet not whole, just two people, two halves.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”