Picture reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CuriousMe

Picture reading please

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 am

Hello, i would really appreciate any readers to please have a look at my picture to see if they can pick up on my aura or any other clues that they could make a picture reading with.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Very wise eyes..seeing deeply into the heart of any issue.  Would make a good 'healer' in whatever healing profession chosen.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't always do it with color, but it was interesting what happened.  I saw pink all around you - a total enclosure.  Pink is the color of love.  You are someone who approaches everyone with love.  You are open to love and feel very hurt by the personal connections not reciprocating your love.

Behind you is a lime green.  At this shade it indicates to me a touch of jealousy.  It is behind you, leave it there.  There was nothing to be jealous of but you were caught  up in others' plans and that is the response it generated in you.

The fact is there is a need to be your own person.  You have given away a lot of power in your recent events and it is time to pick up the proverbial ball and run with it.  

You have many talents and skills that are lying dormant because you did not want to stand out.  Why not?  If you have it, use it!  

You will be running far ahead of the other bulls.  You will not get hurt nor taken down.  And yet, you choose to remain a part of the group gatherings.  Stand up, stand out, and be yourself.  It is time to figure out who and what that is for yourself.  Doing all things in love keeps it from being hurtful to others - merely your need to grow.

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 pm

please don't find this rude...but..
DAMN your good!

Thank you both for your readings! kgirlsmomma I'm actually studying to be a chiropractor, and have always been interested in healing.

And as for Spiritalk, my God! Nail on the head! The love aspect was correct i try very hard to approach everyone and everything with love and kindness. But sometimes understanding that not everyone will approach me the same way eludes me. As for the jealousy, i know what you speak of, and behind me it shall remain. As for dormant talents I'm not completely sure, but i will definitely try to awaken them (though if you know what kind of talents they are that would be helpful :P)! I do try to stick with the crowd and not stand out, attention is not something i look to gain. But i do agree with everything you have said, and i hope now knowing this i will find the motivation to be myself and grow.

To both of you, again, thank you. And to anyone else that may wish to give their interpretation feel free to post, i will definitely be giving feedback.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Healing is such a big talent that the many avenues you can tread there will open as you study.  One will follow the other showing how all fits together in our healing patterns.  

Now also be open to any other skills or talents that open.  You will feel the need to study and go for many directions as time goes on.  Weigh your options and study all you can in healing.

And of course keep the heart open to love.  It will find its time to reciprocate - just keep trying.

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:32 am

Very encouraging Spiritalk. I'm glad that one of my interests is also a talent. I look forward to other talents opening up opportunities for me to explore them.

Studying in different types of healing is definitely something i plan to do. I've always been curious about holistic types of healing, and its one of the things i often browse when on MB.

As for keeping my heart open to love, well that might be complicated, but I'm optimistic and hopeful.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 am

I'm not reading any others!! So you can read my direct opinion so forgive me for repeats.
You look high

lol  
And excuse me for my opinions saying "you" and stuff because it may be wrong, leaving me sounding like a knowet all, it's just how I do. lol.
~

You look like a big flirt. But you also look like you have a lot more knowledge then most people your age, and look down on most people because it bothers you. Most of what those people say just sounds completely ridiculous to you. You definitely are a gamer! Counter strike by chance? I could also see you maybe even making games. You seem to have so much knowledge in technology. Little kids annoy you, but at times you adore them. Do you have a little sister?? You enjoy intelligent conversations with nerds in their 30s :P I can see you building things, like some cool hobbies. The ones where you create them but never take them down because it's meant to be decoration. But you would flip if anyone touched it. I believe you love your parents, but they really manage to piss you off at times. I believe you may have a large edge. If someone were to trigger it you just lose it all. But I keep seeing a happy you. It's almost like I see two personalities. Bi polar maybe?? I keep seeing two sides of everything, good and bad. Erm, I believe the picture already makes it look like there is yellow around your head, but as i look at it more it grows. So, if you want to look up stuff on the yellow aura? I don't know but I can't read auras easily in pictures. I need to actually feel them.
Erm... you need to be careful with your anger. It doesn't look good :\
Wow you honestly.. yeah it's like. all of a sudden I feel all these positive vibes then just boom they switch and I feel like you are giving me an evil look. it's weirdddd
But anyway. I can see you also joking around with boys and playing pranks on people and laughing and stuff. You seem to be one of the "bad boys" ha.
Hmm.. anyway I can't really get much more right now. If you want more later just let me know.

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:18 am

haha wow!
thanks for the reading stephys_cool! I don't believe i was high that day ahah.

That was an extremely accurate reading, let me look at it point by point.

big flirt- check lol. As for the knowledge i do feel i understand and have a better grasp of things compared to my peers, and certain less mature views can piss me off. I used to play counter strike actually, and am definitely a gamer! I don't think I'm amazing with technology but i can keep my computer running  :smt005 . Here's one correction though, little kids that cry too much annoy me otherwise they're adorable ahah. Yes i have 2 younger sisters. As for the 30 year old nerds ahah well i guess :P. I don't have any of those types of hobbies, but as a kid i could never destroy my Lego creations. I do love my parents, but sometimes (like any normal family) they piss me off to a new level. As for the edge, your so right, I remember losing it once and since then I've concealed it because of the damage it caused both me and the person i lost it on.

I really, really try to keep my anger in check. Once it gets revved up, it's hard to stop. But I've definitely gotten better at making my buttons harder to push.

As for being bi-polar, I honestly used to think so, but within the last  2 years I feel I've been favoring the good side, but I'm sure the bad is still waiting around for me to give in. Another possibility to that could be from recent events causing a negative outlook on life, but all in all i wouldn't rule out the possibility of two conflicting "outlooks on life" sort of.

As for the yellowness in the picture, ya it was dark in my room so i grabbed a lamp and shone it on my face to light it up a little more. And the bad boy part, well ya my friends are goofs, but good guys... for the most part lol.

Thank you SO much for your reading, it was really in-depth and really accurate! I'm really impressed  :smt003

Thank you,
CuriousMe

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

Ha I saw you building legos!!
Yeah I think I know what you lost it in... and ... I wasn't sure if that was future or not... but it kinda of turned off my connection to you.
And I'm glad you were impressed :) those comments flatter me :D and make me all warm and fuzzy inside ^^

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 am

Stephys_cool wrote:Ha I saw you building legos!!
Yeah I think I know what you lost it in... and ... I wasn't sure if that was future or not... but it kinda of turned off my connection to you.
And I'm glad you were impressed :) those comments flatter me :D and make me all warm and fuzzy inside ^^
Yea legos and K'nex were my toy of choice as a young kid. And if it's the event that i'm thinking it was, i lost it on a friend of mine when i was a little drunk over a very stupid thing, early in our friendship some 3 years. Luckily it didnt get bloody, but it was ugly all the same. We're still good friends today, so hopefully thats what you saw.

And for someone as young as yourself and so skilled, I'm definitely impressed!!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”