Request? First timer. D:

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cas

Request? First timer. D:

Post by cas » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm

VV Just in case you needed some more images of me. C:

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm

One picture and the most recent is best for picture reading.  

Your smile goes from your mouth right into your eyes.  And eyes are windows to the soul (so they say) that is important in your acceptance of life and all who enter you environment.  But you can turn on a dime.  

Your eyes can also reflect anger, displeasure, and can see right through the insincere and untrustworthy.  You have amazing insight into other people.

Your world is your oyster - it is just at the beginning of the adventure that is life.  Do not dismiss too many people from your life before some experience has taught you how and who to truly trust.  Trust will be a lifetime issue.  

You may have already experienced the issues of trust, but you will love and lose many times before you can settle for the true love your life.  Be flexible and kind to those that do not measure up.  You set some really high bars to success with you.  A true loved one will come your way when you are ready for it.  And that is not now.  Now is for testing the waters.

Use this insight wisely when evaluating any job/career moves.  They will be coming soon and you need to know what is a sincere offer and what is pie in the sky thinking or wishing on the part of the interviewer.  Do not be taken in by flattery.  Your skills will speak for themselves - it is your personality on evaluation.

'Stand up for something.  Or you will fall for anything'.  Seek out some strong foundation pillars for your beliefs and wants of life.  They will help you stand tall in integrity and truth.  You must be trustworthy to attract trust.

cas

Post by cas » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 pm

O_O

ohwow. spiritalk, you're amazingly accurate. Thanks so much for the reading, I really appreciate it! :] Thanks for clarifying which pictures to put, I was a little confused. I must reiterate again: so accurate it's scary!

C:

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”