It is good that i decide to learn korean?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andamiki

It is good that i decide to learn korean?

Post by andamiki » Tue May 11, 2010 1:54 am

I don't know why , but this year i began to learn korean and my dream now is to go in South Korea.. I don't know if Korea will be my destiny, but i wish to know if learning korean will be good for me... sometimes in joke i wish to merrie with a korean man..but i don't know if this is good or bad :) ...so for this reason i wish a photo reading too see your opinion.. If i learn korean only for me or if i will have a future who include also korea

thank you very much
Last edited by andamiki on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 am

You have personal responsibility to your own free will choices.  You appear to be drawn to the Korean language and culture.  Follow through and see where it leads - after all, life is an adventure to be lived.  

Your destiny and future are not yet made - that is a step by step opening and unfolding of your own personal decisions.  The learning of the language will probably open doors you have yet to dream about.  It may not be personal relationships so much as an opportunity to study and understand another culture.  And how will this meld with your own particular cultural background.  What an exciting way to learn and grow in spiritual awareness of others!

As I look into your eyes I see an open book.  The pages are blank as you have not written your dreams and goals.  It is time to use all the knowledge gleaned in eduction to take you into pathways of understanding yourself and finding your career and relationship goals.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”