Please read me too :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peaceseeker

Please read me too :)

Post by peaceseeker » Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

I am graduating this June, so i would love any readings about my future, or anything that i can improve.

Thank you.

*post edited
Last edited by peaceseeker on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

You are really zeroing in on what you want from life.  Your career path is totally designed.  But sometimes the universe, or life itself,
throws curves to our own desires.  

Relax, loosen up.  Check out all the options and don't restrict yourself.  Even if it is a situation for now, there are a lot of options coming
your way.  Of course you can choose from what's on offer.  But all that glitters is not gold - some will give you the moon right away and
have no where to go in the future.  Others will offer a future that is not well established by today.  

While it is important to know what you want sometimes it comes not dressed up exactly as you thought.  It is a time for trying out life and
seeing where you can go.  Do not restrict your options.

There is a cautious aura around relationships.  You can wait so long someone gets sick of waiting.  There will never be as good a time,
as right now to fulfil your goals.  When we wait for ..... a time when ............ is right, it will never happen.

Take a bit of a sense of adventure to life and fulfil the dreams in offering.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Fri May 14, 2010 7:42 pm

I appreciate your reading very much, Spirtalk. Thank you!
Last edited by peaceseeker on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat May 15, 2010 9:12 am

seems you've had your nose to the grindstone for some time. immersed in the institutional environment of school. You need to get out see the there is a whole world of possibilities.

You need to balance your education with more focus on the school of life in the university that is this planet. Learning never stops, and if you stop learning to start dieing. Nature is the ultimate teacher and the lessons are all around you. Get out in nature out of the structured civilized environment even if just for a taste. A taste is enough to acquire a love, and love can take you anywhere. Go camping away from power lines and cars.

When you leave the structures that you are used you face your self in a whole new way and this can bring a level of clarity required to know what it is you really want to do with tour self.

I get the impression that you have an idea that opportunities at least in a career sense are something that other people hold so it is out of your hands except how you stand in these people views. Take charge of your own destiny and listen to your own yearnings. Don't waste energy trying to please others and forgetting how to please your self, and never loose sight of your dreams.

Also come to accept the reality around you as it is. Only through acceptance can we move to a plane where we are empowered to do something about it. And only through acceptance are we honest with our self about what our sense are telling us.

Either the loss of sight of ones dreams or the choosing not see things which are right in front of us can relate to a need for visual aid.

You have a lot of potential but it is very important to develop in a balanced way. Try not to get lost in one world and loose connection with another. There is a real art to having one foot in this world and one foot in another world. It allows for many possibilities and brings value to each.

Specifically the world of civilized structure and the one of natural harmony.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Thank you Aegeus for your valuable advices.  

Cheers!

- I want to share this youtube clip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1512_XJEw, a powerful message by Dr. Victor Frankl about the search of meaning of life. This really got me very inspired.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 17, 2010 1:42 pm

It felt like you had your career path in mind then zeroed in on what you want.  If you do this it can become restrictive.  

Open yourself to lots of options so that the best can come your way.  The world is your oyster, you just have to like shellfish.  
Pick up what is open and available and of interest to you.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”