any thoughts?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

any thoughts?

Post by alise » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Sorry the pic is kind of weird but i already had it on my computer I had recently used it for something els :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm

It would appear you are in some form of reverie of the mind and the spirit is playing over your face.  And, of course, it could just be the sun too.  LOL

The reason spirit appears to you is because of your interests.  You are opening and enjoying the journey into your own spirit.  With this opening will come many experiences that will lead you into paranormal thinking.  Be sure to find a good teacher to help with the answers you seek.

As you come out of this reverie with spirit, you are impressed that there is more to your world than you thought.  You are being led to your spiritual growth through some new experiences.  

The balance within is going to be ever so much more important as time goes on.  Be sure that common sense remains in your balance of life as well as spirit.

alise

Post by alise » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Lol definitely the sun in my face but you are right on about my interest in spirit infact that is my main interest right now.  Not so much random spirits but my spirit guides. Bad thing is iv got some fear about opening up to negative things so i think that could be holding me back! Thank you so much for your reply! :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Just a thought.....find some answers under the Mystic Academy - Mediumship Development.  There is one on spirit guides to help define for yourself.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh Alise I wish I had seen this before giving you your reading. What a beautiful lady you are! Definitely two sides, one that is wholesome and physical and one more mysterious and spiritual, and yes I do see that there is a past reason for your feeling the way you do. The heart that I kept seeing in the past, and emotional symbol to show that there are unfinished emotions of the heart. You need to reaccess these and then put them to rest once and for all, and allow their memories to lay at peace.

The Pillar of strength, so much determination and spirit, real focused energy here, one goal at the ened of the path. You know this could even be part of your husband's residual energy.

Did you explore more and get any further?

Cassie

alise

Post by alise » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 am

I think I know what u are talking about the unfinished stuff of the heart but the problem is i cant do anything about it! Its complicated.  But i have learned alot more witch has helped with my fear issue :) But havent had enough time to get a whole lot further. Iv got 2 little ones and they keep me really busy! :) Im struggling with meeting my guides i have gotten some info but that was in the begging and now i cant seem to get anywear. And the way you described the pillar does sound like my hubby! :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”