Read my picture.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Quasimodo

Read my picture.

Post by Quasimodo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 pm

my latest picture from 4000mtrs up in the sky.
took when i went for a joyride with this old friend.
my only latest pic .
i may not look. but im 25.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

You not only see, but see through so much that people are saying.  People may say one thing and mean something totally different, and you can usually answer what they are trying to say and you surprise them.  

The eyes are shields for you - as windows to the soul, you do not want to let people in.  You might remember if you hold them out you are cutting off part of the flow of energy you need to survive.  

You need to participate in life and making all energy flow is important.  I use affirmations that state a flow of energy that keeps me in life as a participant and not a spectator.

There is a strong jaw line that indicates once you make up your mind, you do not change it.  It might serve you better to be a bit more flexible.  

It has ended relationships because you don't trust readily and when you do it is fully.  And because of this strength of character you can be a little inflexible in relationships.  That is where give and take is important.  

Not everyone sees the world in black and white.  Most people learn from their mistakes so they need to make them to learn.  Be a bit more flexible in your approach to the learning curve of trial and error.  Life will teach us, but not if we are inflexible.

Quasimodo

Post by Quasimodo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 am

i'm sorry the picture is little dark.
but excellent interpretation.
i have another picture i will upload.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”